Diamond pass questions

Hello i am thinking about getting a diamond pass for robert englund and my questions are thus,

1) if i buy it can i collect it from the venue on the friday as i am travelling and wont be at home to receive it,

And if not can i specify a different address to have it sent to for me to collect?

Thanks in advance.

I have no info about collection on the day, sorry.

The pass is mailed to the address you give. I don't think there's an option for a different shipping address in Eventbrite. :/

I'm trying to find out how this can be solved, bear with me for a while please.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I've clarified wth the store that pick up on the day is possible. You need to order and then drop them a line with name, order number and the request to hold the pass immediately. I'd recommend you do the same RipleyEllen.

Hi, the diamond pass for Sigourney - is it right that the photos are only on the Friday?? It says that in the description but I wanted to check before I bought it as I am only going Saturday & Sunday so didn't want to buy if that was the case (sorry if this has already been asked!)

Hi, the diamond pass for Sigourney - is it right that the photos are only on the Friday?? It says that in the description but I wanted to check before I bought it as I am only going Saturday & Sunday so didn't want to buy if that was the case (sorry if this has already been asked!)

Where are you seeing photos only on Friday? Sigourney isn't even attending Friday.

This is the description from the store.

This package includes:

1 x GUARANTEED in person Autograph from Sigourney Weaver, with the option to purchase a second autograph at the same time at a reduced rate of £75.

1 x GUARANTEED professional Photo Shoot of you with Sigourney Weaver

1 x GUARANTEED Special Photo Shoot with you, Sigourney Weaver and a full size Aliens Power Loader with an amazing dressed background.

1 x GUARANTEED Priority Seat at the Aliens Trilogy Talk on Saturday, cast to include Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, Carrie Henn and other cast members yet to be announced.

1 x GUARANTEED Priority Seat at the Sigourney Weaver talk on Sunday.

1 x GUARANTEED in person Autograph with Carrie Henn.

1 x GUARANTEED professional Photo Shoot of you with Carrie Henn.

1 x Limited Edition LFACC Exclusive Aliens Print.

Unless I've gone blind - which wouldn't even surprise me with the amount of Sigourney questions - Friday is not mentioned.

I've clarified wth the store that pick up on the day is possible. You need to order and then drop them a line with name, order number and the request to hold the pass immediately. I'd recommend you do the same RipleyEllen.

You might be confused as when the Diamond Pass was first put into the store, it was added to the Friday photo section. This was just put in the wrong place and is now with all the other Diamond passes. As QS says, Sigourney isn't even going to be there Friday!

You might be confused as when the Diamond Pass was first put into the store, it was added to the Friday photo section. This was just put in the wrong place and is now with all the other Diamond passes. As QS says, Sigourney isn't even going to be there Friday!

That's what I first thought, but she said description. That had me confused.

• Like 1

That's what I first thought, but she said description. That had me confused.

It said it in the event bright page when you go to order which is why I wanted to clarify it! But if you are confirming she's not there Friday (which is what I thought) then it's obviously an error on their page, thanks for the replies.

Very unusual for me to ask a question, but little worried, I brought gold passes and a diamond pass for moxheal j fox and weaver. When I brought them It never asked for a postal address, I paid for them and then I got an email with the passes on saying I needed to print them. Everyone is saying they will get posted out? Do I need to do anything or because everyone seems to know who I am will it just get posted? Sorry to ask a stupid question, I know you all get your fix of them everyday :-)

Very unusual for me to ask a question, but little worried, I brought gold passes and a diamond pass for moxheal j fox and weaver. When I brought them It never asked for a postal address, I paid for them and then I got an email with the passes on saying I needed to print them. Everyone is saying they will get posted out? Do I need to do anything or because everyone seems to know who I am will it just get posted? Sorry to ask a stupid question, I know you all get your fix of them everyday :-)

Gold Passes do not get mailed. You need to bring the e-mail.

Diamond Passes are being mailed. If there was an error and the address is missing you will be contacted.

• Like 1