Refund tonight?

Turned out one of the forum gremlins made an escape. :firedevil:

All Kristian Nairn shoots bought in the old store (and old store only) have been refunded by accident. The store will be in contact with the buyers shortly. We apologize for the hassle.

If you don't have a Kristian Nairn ticket and got a refund please contact me at the e-mail in my profile with any info you have - any reference number in the refund message or the e-mail address you use to order in the store.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
new info

All Kristian Nairn shoots bought in the old store (and old store only) have been refunded by accident. The store will be in contact with the buyers shortly. We apologize for the hassle.

If you don't have a Kristian Nairn ticket and got a refund please contact me at the e-mail in my profile with any info you have - any reference number in the refund message or the e-mail address you use to order in the store.

Thanks for clearing that up.. I was worried he had cancelled...

Thanks for clearing that up.. I was worried he had cancelled...

No, he has not cancelled. In fact Friday was added as an extra day.