ANSWERS to FAQs

Great, thanks.

Sorry, I looked on the Guest Days and Prices thread where the question was asked twice, but couldn't see a confirmed answer to the question.

You should have asked me. I would have known, I'm his number one fan! lol

I may have skipped past the answer but I was wondering are you allowed someone with you at the photoshoots as I will be with my niece, will she have to wait outside the room or whatever? Also for example will a Batch 5 Catherine Tate photoshoot be guaranteed later than a Batch 1 Zach Galligan photoshoot?

Edited by Goonieboy

Sorry if a dumb question...

Purchased Saturday entry tickets and a photoshoot but didn't validate the tickets.

Got the email through reminding me to pay for validation, which I have done now.

...what will need to be scanned by the crew on the day? The entry tickets, or the validation code for those tickets, or both?

How does it work in such a scenario (how do the crew know that previously un-validated tickets have since been validated?)

Thanks.

Sorry if a dumb question...

Purchased Saturday entry tickets and a photoshoot but didn't validate the tickets.

Got the email through reminding me to pay for validation, which I have done now.

...what will need to be scanned by the crew on the day? The entry tickets, or the validation code for those tickets, or both?

How does it work in such a scenario (how do the crew know that previously un-validated tickets have since been validated?)

Thanks.

Just the original tickets. They're now valid as you have paid and it's done through the computer.

• Like 1

I may have skipped past the answer but I was wondering are you allowed someone with you at the photoshoots as I will be with my niece, will she have to wait outside the room or whatever? Also for example will a Batch 5 Catherine Tate photoshoot be guaranteed later than a Batch 1 Zach Galligan photoshoot?

How old is your niece? Normally she'd have to go in alone.

There are absolutely no guarantees for scheduling. Catherine could do all her photos in the morning possibly and Zach only starts in the afternoon.

Hi,

I have a question about disabled assistance. The FAQ's said to email info with FAO TooTall, which I have done but it's been nearly 2 weeks now and I have not had a reply yet.

Can you help?

E-Mail the address in my profile, I'll forward.

How old is your niece? Normally she'd have to go in alone.

There are absolutely no guarantees for scheduling. Catherine could do all her photos in the morning possibly and Zach only starts in the afternoon.

Hi,

I have a question about disabled assistance. The FAQ's said to email info with FAO TooTall, which I have done but it's been nearly 2 weeks now and I have not had a reply yet.

Can you help?

E-Mail the address in my profile, I'll forward.

Thank you for quick response :)

I'm still waiting for a response from the Eventbrite about my tickets. I had an email a week ago saying i had to still buy the validation for 2 photoshoots but when i clicked on the link they seem to already have been bought but I wanted to make sure. I don't want to turn up on the day to find they are not valid. :no:

Sarz

I'm still waiting for a response from the Eventbrite about my tickets. I had an email a week ago saying i had to still buy the validation for 2 photoshoots but when i clicked on the link they seem to already have been bought but I wanted to make sure. I don't want to turn up on the day to find they are not valid. :no:

Sarz

I think you're better off emailing Showmasters rather than Eventbrite, but it could be a while before they respond.
  • Like 1

Sarz

I think you're better off emailing Showmasters rather than Eventbrite, but it could be a while before they respond.

Is the email address via the store?

Sarz

Is the email address via the store?
It's shop@showmastersevents.com

Last I heard, it was taking them a week to respond though as they are swamped at the moment.

Edited by Wrong Name

I don't know if this has been asked&answered yet but with Christipher Lloyd and Michael Gambon diamond passes there are photo ops with you alone (delorean and harry potter-themed)...are these available to do during the whole weekend...or is the harry potter one just available on Saturday?

sorry if this has been akes before in the whole eleven pages of it. but having purchased a weekend ticket, do I have to bring this ticket with me 3 days straight or will weekend attendees get a wrist band or so?

I don't know if this has been asked&answered yet but with Christipher Lloyd and Michael Gambon diamond passes there are photo ops with you alone (delorean and harry potter-themed)...are these available to do during the whole weekend...or is the harry potter one just available on Saturday?

That would be known once the schedule is out. As this is a big show there may be time slots for availability of the prop shoots too.

sorry if this has been akes before in the whole eleven pages of it. but having purchased a weekend ticket, do I have to bring this ticket with me 3 days straight or will weekend attendees get a wrist band or so?

This has not only been answered repeatedly in the 11 pages, but also at least in as many topics. :lol: You will get a wristband.

In addition to the question above...I have paper weekend tickets. Where would I swap those at event for wristband? Also will all timings for various photos and talks/pick ups for goodies etc be revealed for diamond passes in next couple of days. Is there going to be a program raffle again this year. If I have a photo shoot booked in say batch 6 on a Saturday will that be shown on a chart there so I know when to turn up. Sorry but first time I've come and booked stuff before hand rather than vqs etc. Very much looking forward to the event.

In addition to the question above...I have paper weekend tickets. Where would I swap those at event for wristband? Also will all timings for various photos and talks/pick ups for goodies etc be revealed for diamond passes in next couple of days. Is there going to be a program raffle again this year. If I have a photo shoot booked in say batch 6 on a Saturday will that be shown on a chart there so I know when to turn up. Sorry but first time I've come and booked stuff before hand rather than vqs etc. Very much looking forward to the event.

You get your wristband when you first enter.

The photoshoot time table will go up in the next couple of days. It should include approximate batch assignments for the shoot, but it would only say batch 5 - 8 2 to 3 PM for example. With batch 6 that would mean you should turn up and around 1/4 of the time into the shoot, so aroudn 2.15 in my example.

Diamond Pass holders are currently receiving e-mails with info.

I have no info about a raffle taking place this year.

is there any more guest before next week

Guests could be announced right up to the weekend of the event. You'll have to wait and see. There's no guarantee there'll be anymore but there could be.

(Thought i'd save you the job of replying to this one QS-ah no you beat me to it! Didn't come up that you'd replied when I sent from phone)

Edited by Sam_Carter96