ANSWERS to FAQs

First post, really excited for LFCC, my first Con.

Pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but queuing up to see a star is literally just for autographs - you can't just queue up to meet them? I'd love to meet Sigourney Weaver, but can't afford the £95 for an autograph.

I was also deterred by the high price of the autograph. My solution was to buy a ticket for the talk, which is cheaper, so I would at least get to see her. Is that an option for you?

Sometimes the very quiet guests will just have a chat, but obviously they'd rather you paid to see them.

I've seen people asked to leave the busier lines when they get to the middle payment and pic table and they say 'oh no I just want to say hi' as they are taking up time and space from paying customers. So it's a big no-no with big guests.

I was just curious if SM will still be selling diamond passes if they have not sold out - on the Friday of the show.

And if yes would they refund photo shoots/ talks already bought for that diamond guest if its in that package.

I'm doing a lot!! of overtime(and not much sleeping) till lfcc so might have some more spare cash.I've got lots of photo shoots & talks planned over Saturday/ Sunday already.but when the schedule of events comes out if things fall right I might be able to do more and it would nice to know it this could be a option.

just curious

• Like 2

I would like to request a refund for my Bill Paxton Photoshoot ticket for saturday. I was unable to get a saturday entry ticket as they have now sold out. I have sent 2 emails to Showmasters and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Please can you help me. I don't know what else to do but wait?

Is the only way to contact re ticket enquiries via email? I enquired about a missing order on Friday (money taken but no tickets generated on Eventbrite) and had a brief response on Monday but nothing since. I don't want to seem impatient but its quite the turn around time when youre talking a missing order in excess of £250 :( I know they're probably manic but the waiting isn't fun

Edited by Persephone1

I was just curious if SM will still be selling diamond passes if they have not sold out - on the Friday of the show.

And if yes would they refund photo shoots/ talks already bought for that diamond guest if its in that package.

I'm doing a lot!! of overtime(and not much sleeping) till lfcc so might have some more spare cash.I've got lots of photo shoots & talks planned over Saturday/ Sunday already.but when the schedule of events comes out if things fall right I might be able to do more and it would nice to know it this could be a option.

just curious

I'd like to know this too

just curious

I'll try to find out.

I would like to request a refund for my Bill Paxton Photoshoot ticket for saturday. I was unable to get a saturday entry ticket as they have now sold out. I have sent 2 emails to Showmasters and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Please can you help me. I don't know what else to do but wait?

Is the only way to contact re ticket enquiries via email? I enquired about a missing order on Friday (money taken but no tickets generated on Eventbrite) and had a brief response on Monday but nothing since. I don't want to seem impatient but its quite the turn around time when youre talking a missing order in excess of £250 :( I know they're probably manic but the waiting isn't fun

Sorry, but waiting is the only option. I understand you being nervous. But the suggested turn around time is 3 days, and that was even before the inbox went as crazy as it is. If you got a response on Monday you're not even within the suggested response time. You can thank those people sending three e-mails a day for issues not even involving money.

just curious

I'll try to find out.

Thanks QS- your a star

I can't see this under FAQ but how do we get our extras from the diamond passes - is it at the organisation booth or are they sent to us with our passes

Organisers Booth or Sales Table. If it's not announced here I will try to clarify. They are definitely not being mailed, only the pass is coming in the mail.

• Like 1

I can't see this under FAQ but how do we get our extras from the diamond passes - is it at the organisation booth or are they sent to us with our passes

Organisers Booth or Sales Table. If it's not announced here I will try to clarify. They are definitely not being mailed, only the pass is coming in the mail.

Thanks

just curious

Any news on this? 😎

just curious

Any news on this?

The office is kind of swamped if you missed it. ;) Stuff like that needs confirmation and that usually takes more than barely over 24 hours.

I've ordered tickets for Sunday and I think I forgot to add the E ticket Validation ticket. I can't remember if I did or not. I'm worried I wont be allowed entry to the event without it. Has this happened to anyone else. I would really appreciate the help. thank you

I've ordered tickets for Sunday and I think I forgot to add the E ticket Validation ticket. I can't remember if I did or not. I'm worried I wont be allowed entry to the event without it. Has this happened to anyone else. I would really appreciate the help. thank you

Many, many others. A some point you'll get an email that will allow you to pay it. It usually takes about a week to be sent. Don't worry.

Quick question wasn't sure wether I should just email the shop but I didn't want to give them an extra email to deal with...

I know tickets are non-refundable but as i'm not after a refund and it is the same guest, I just wondered if it would be possible to switch my Sunday photoshoot tickets with Daniel Portman & Finn Jones to Friday? My Friday is really quiet but I have so many shoots on Sunday it would make my life easier, neither have sold out.

I understand this may not be possible so no worries just thought I would check, thanks in advance!

Quick question wasn't sure wether I should just email the shop but I didn't want to give them an extra email to deal with...

I know tickets are non-refundable but as i'm not after a refund and it is the same guest, I just wondered if it would be possible to switch my Sunday photoshoot tickets with Daniel Portman & Finn Jones to Friday? My Friday is really quiet but I have so many shoots on Sunday it would make my life easier, neither have sold out.

I understand this may not be possible so no worries just thought I would check, thanks in advance!

Day swaps are not possible either, sorry. That question already came up a number of times, but the answer is still the same. ;)

Day swaps are not possible either, sorry. That question already came up a number of times, but the answer is still the same. ;)

No worries must have missed that! Thanks for the fast reply!