ANSWERS to FAQs

Got an URGENT problem :(

My friend booked us photo tickets for Sunday last weekend, but has only just realised that she never received a confirmation email. She processed the booking as a guest and didn't make an account with Eventbrite.

The money has left her account but that's the only confirmation she has of the booking. No number or details of the shoots we booked. Obviously, Showmasters are out of the office now for the event.

What do we do?!

If anyone can help out I'd be very grateful!

Got a reply from SM about this on Twitter and they advised just to bring confirmation that payment was taken from my friend's account. Will they be able to work out which photoshoots we have booked from this though? We will try and resolve this issue as soon as we arrive, so where should we go to speak with someone?

Also, we will probably be arriving at about 12pm tomorrow as all our photoshoots are at 2.30pm onwards - will we have to queue to get in or should everyone be in by this time?

Thanks!

You need to go to the Sales Table on the ground floor. The system allows them to search dor bookings by e-maul address and$or name. Please leave enough time for that before your shoot, that's a time consuming procedure.

Sorry for not posting this yesterday, phone had died and my charger was loaned put. Then I fall asleep and forgot. Glad you got help on Twitter.

A little worried here as I read so many stuff on threads about queuing time, I do plan to arrive early but not in the middle of the night. My first photoshoots are at 9:30 am, Bill Paxton and Christopher Lloyd Delorean, if I'm in around nine I should be ok, thinking gonna start with Bill Paxton and then rushing to Christopher Lloyd as is photoshoot is planned for a bit longer (I do have the old paper ticket with a lower number for him)

Then it's gonna be straight to Sigourney Weaver with powerloader which is suppose to take place around 11, quick bite and early queuing for MJ Fox Delorean at 4 (I do have a train to catch later on , as long as I got my shot done by 5 I should be ok). Was planning to get vq tickets but it seems the photoshoots are gonna take most of my time and they are my priority.

Really worried about the start of the day it could mess up the entire day for me if it goes wrong...

A little worried here as I read so many stuff on threads about queuing time, I do plan to arrive early but not in the middle of the night. My first photoshoots are at 9:30 am, Bill Paxton and Christopher Lloyd Delorean, if I'm in around nine I should be ok, thinking gonna start with Bill Paxton and then rushing to Christopher Lloyd as is photoshoot is planned for a bit longer (I do have the old paper ticket with a lower number for him)

Then it's gonna be straight to Sigourney Weaver with powerloader which is suppose to take place around 11, quick bite and early queuing for MJ Fox Delorean at 4 (I do have a train to catch later on , as long as I got my shot done by 5 I should be ok). Was planning to get vq tickets but it seems the photoshoots are gonna take most of my time and they are my priority.

Really worried about the start of the day it could mess up the entire day for me if it goes wrong...

Get there as early as you can, ideally 7/7.30 if you can, speak to the crew if you do find yourself in trouble but you should be ok.

• Like 1

I haven't printed my entry ticket or my photoshoot tickets for Sunday but have them on my Eventbrite App on my phone, Would I still be allowed entry if I show the ticket on the phone and the same with my photo ticket? Thanks

Get there as early as you can, ideally 7/7.30 if you can, speak to the crew if you do find yourself in trouble but you should be ok.

On friday I was there at about 12.45 and we didn't get in until 1.45 ish and I had a gold pass. I dont even wanna imagine when the general crowd got in.

On friday I was there at about 12.45 and we didn't get in until 1.45 ish and I had a gold pass. I dont even wanna imagine when the general crowd got in.

I got there at 8am and was in for 9.30 if that helps.

I haven't printed my entry ticket or my photoshoot tickets for Sunday but have them on my Eventbrite App on my phone, Would I still be allowed entry if I show the ticket on the phone and the same with my photo ticket? Thanks

As long as the QR code can be scanned it doesn't matter.

First time visitor so not sure where to ask this. What are the options for getting your photo via file format? Where do you look, what format is it and how much does it cost? Thanks in advance

A thread will be posted with the link later on when the pictures are uploaded, they will be in Jpeg format - can remember cost

First time visitor so not sure where to ask this. What are the options for getting your photo via file format? Where do you look, what format is it and how much does it cost? Thanks in advance

A thread will be posted with the link later on when the pictures are uploaded, they will be in Jpeg format - can remember cost

5 pounds.

Not an official one - there's a few around though, so just add to those :)

All well and good, but the two I have added my feedback to have now disappeared.... sorry, been "hidden".

Stuart, David and I have all three explained the reasons for the hiding. I can assure you everything is still there, just not visible for the standard user group. There was absolutely no chance we could leave these on, sorry. There's still like half a dozen other ones going though.

Could someone explain why guys who bought tickets on the day of the show were allowed to go right behind diamond and gold guys? Everyone who bought it before online was really fu***** about that. It doesnt make sense. First I thought it was a mistake but it was in three different photo booths. Why? They paid not more than I did many months before. This was a really big problem. You cant do that. I had Batch 1 but still I had to wait for diamond gold AND tickets with a yellow stripe on it.

Could someone explain why guys who bought tickets on the day of the show were allowed to go right behind diamond and gold guys? Everyone who bought it before online was really fu***** about that. It doesnt make sense. First I thought it was a mistake but it was in three different photo booths. Why? They paid not more than I did many months before. This was a really big problem. You cant do that. I had Batch 1 but still I had to wait for diamond gold AND tickets with a yellow stripe on it.

What you saw were old store tickets. Some photo shoots (Christopher Lloyd for example) had tickets sold on the non-eticket store. Those tickets looked like the on the day tickets from afar. The on the day tickets had markings on them so they could be told apart.

What you saw were old store tickets. Some photo shoots (Christopher Lloyd for example) had tickets sold on the non-eticket store. Those tickets looked like the on the day tickets from afar. The on the day tickets had markings on them so they could be told apart.

I witnessed people with on the day tickets going through after gold members and before batch 1. I could see their highlighted marking

Edited by andrewrolar

I witnessed people with on the day tickets going through after gold members and before batch 1. I could see their highlighted marking

And I saw some people going before gold members...

If the crew was overlooking the markings that was an oversight. If you notice something like that next time and give the pit boss a nudge they will talk to the crew member taking the tickets asking them to keep a closer eye on this.

I've seen attendees being called before Gold twice: once was Chris Lloyd for reshoots from the day before and for Catherine Tate a group of 4 volunteers (yours truly being among them) was rushed through because we had to run back for our positions. The Gold Pass holders in line at that point where quickly told that. Unless it's a Diamond Pass guest someone being pulled in in front of the golds is a rare occurance which only happens if there's a special reason.

:no:

I'm turning into a nag here, but I've heard nothing in 18 days about my 2 x Standard Ticket refunds I'm still waiting for that could have helped me buy some things at the convention. The £35-38 is important to me, and I've had nothing from e-mails or tweets I've sent.

I'm running out of options as I'm hearing nothing back and I don't know what else I can do to be heard.

Edited by GelNerd

David handles the Tweets, he can only tell you to contact the store as well. If you want you can forward your details to the address in my profile and I will try to get it to the appropriate person. But that will still be a couple of days before i can do anything.

• Like 1