ANSWERS to FAQs

This is a strange question... Is it possible to downgrade a YALC ticket to a standard ticket?

My friend has a YALC ticket but wants to queue with the rest of our group who have standard entry and is happy to downgrade.

Any ideas anyone?

There is no such thing as downgrading, sorry. She will have to go to the YALC line.

Thanks QS, thought that might be the case!

Silly question, but does anyone know if vape pens are allowed to be used inside? The reason I ask is I work at the local University student union and obviously smoking inside the venue is not permitted but they also prohibit e-cigs. Just like to clarify this if possible? :firedevil:

I remember this coming up before and someone else on here asked Olympia about their policy. They were told that it was not allowed.

:thumbdown::(:sad:

5 - DISABLED INFO:

Click on arrow to return to main post 1927981[/snapback]

Should you require any extra assistance at this event, please send an e-mail with the subject of "FAO Too Tall", to info@showmastersevents.com explaining your situation. Stuart AKA Too Tall will then get back to you to discuss how we can help.

As I have attended several times before and I felt like I knew whats what, it didn't even occur to me to check the FAQs until now... *face palm* Ok, so I am a disabled attendee and I am attending with my carer (who is only attending to look after me!). I will be using a mobility scooter. We both have standard entry tickets, and when I asked last night on the forum I was told that we can both queue for entry at the door labeled "Disabled Attendees" on the plan. I have two Diamond tickets for myself. I realise that for one or two of the things included in the Diamond tickets that my carer will not be able to join me (we have decided that he will wait nearby, outside the area, as I should hopefully be ok by myself for those short spaces of time). Because I had not seen the post that I have quoted I have not emailed Too Tall re extra assistance. In the past my carer and I have just about managed to cope... Should I still email Too Tall or have I left it too late? If additional assistance is available it might make the event easier for me to cope with.

Edited by GiddyGateGirl

Hi, quick question - as my MJF diamond pass hasn't been posted and i have to go pick it up on the day, i will miss the free prop photo shoots (or at least the first one - clock tower 9.30 to 10), as i presume i'll still be queueing to pick up my pass. Is there any way around this?

I also wanted to get VQ chris lloyd and Lea Thompson tix as soon as i get in, as well as pick up my pass. Other than the free prop shoots my first diamond pass thing is 11am for the MJF signing. To miss stuff cos i have to queue for prob at least half an hour maybe an hour just to pick up something i paid £450 for is annoying.. ;)

Help!!!! ;)

(and don't shoot me - i'm still away on my hols so panicking as i'm nowhere near packing for london!!)

Quick question about autographs (first time getting those).

Do I get the virtual tickets at the guest directly or the general sales desk.

Also, when do you pay for them if it's a virtual ticket to begin with?

Cheers

• Moderators

Quick question about autographs (first time getting those).

Do I get the virtual tickets at the guest directly or the general sales desk.

Also, when do you pay for them if it's a virtual ticket to begin with?

Cheers

From the guests table, and you pay after your number is called.

• Like 1

Silly question.

Online Day Passes (Sat and Sun) have sold out. And there are no door sales on those days.

Online Gold Passes have also sold out. Are those still available at the Venue?

Cheers.

Edited by DMoney2014

• Moderators

Silly question.

Online Day Passes (Sat and Sun) have sold out. And there are no door sales on those days.

Online Gold Passes have also sold out. Are those still available at the Venue?

Cheers.

No, I'm afraid they're all sold out now.

I've ended up booking two photo shoots for the same guest but on different days. I didn't realise until way after; I was trying to even out the number of shoots I had each day and just forgot to change one of the days to 0. My question is: Is it possible to get a refund or exchange for one of the shoots? I know it probably isn't but I thought I'd just ask.

I've ended up booking two photo shoots for the same guest but on different days. I didn't realise until way after; I was trying to even out the number of shoots I had each day and just forgot to change one of the days to 0. My question is: Is it possible to get a refund or exchange for one of the shoots? I know it probably isn't but I thought I'd just ask.

No, sorry.

Quick question, I received several emails with tickets inside, do I need to use these or can I use the one from eventbrite? I have the app on my phone so I thought I would use these...

Those emails were from Eventbrite, just reminding you about the show and resending the tickets. They won't be any different from the ones you already have. Edited by Wrong Name

oh great thanks! Well I added the ones from the app to my passbook!

I've done the same. Trying to save the trees! :smile:

Same here and it's just more handy to do it this way anyway! Everything in one place!

• Like 1

Set up of the show is happening today, so I am pretty sure TooTall won't see an e-mail anymore. If you need assistance at the show go to the Organisers Booth and explain what you wrote above.

Thank you QS, I thought that might be the case. I will use your suggestion if I need assistance :)

Hi, quick question - as my MJF diamond pass hasn't been posted and i have to go pick it up on the day, i will miss the free prop photo shoots (or at least the first one - clock tower 9.30 to 10), as i presume i'll still be queueing to pick up my pass. Is there any way around this?

I also wanted to get VQ chris lloyd and Lea Thompson tix as soon as i get in, as well as pick up my pass. Other than the free prop shoots my first diamond pass thing is 11am for the MJF signing. To miss stuff cos i have to queue for prob at least half an hour maybe an hour just to pick up something i paid £450 for is annoying.. ;)

Help!!!! ;)

(and don't shoot me - i'm still away on my hols so panicking as i'm nowhere near packing for london!!)

The clock shoot is back on in the afternoon too.

I hadn't noticed that! But, the afternoon shoot clashes with the BTTF talk and MJF delorean shoot, so i wouldn't make it.

Will they have lots of people sorting out the diamond pass pick up to speed it up? Giving people passes they paid for in advance that some got posted is priority i hope... :) I can't go to the prop at half 9 without my pass..

Edited by MartyMcFly85

Iv printed off all my photoshoot tickets now, do I need to go get actual photoshoot tickets at the help desk as soon as I get to the venue or can I literally give the member of staff who's at the photo shoot area the paper tickets?

• Moderators

Iv printed off all my photoshoot tickets now, do I need to go get actual photoshoot tickets at the help desk as soon as I get to the venue or can I literally give the member of staff who's at the photo shoot area the paper tickets?

Just show your tickets at the photo area as long as your QR Code is visible you'll be fine

• Like 1

We have already posted that a couple of times.... Diamond Pass pick up is appropriately staffed. I'm working there currently. ;)

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: Diamond Pass Pick Up is upstairs at the Super Stage.

This is also where you get the extra help voucher for Handicapped Attendees.