ANSWERS to FAQs

Considering the Friday is nearly sold out and with it being a longer day than past years, I would say that they will be.

This was exactly my thinking. Just haven't had much time on forum recently to know if it had already been confirmed.

My Gold Pass was bought for me this year (I'm paying the hotel price instead! :D). However, there was no option for my friend to put my name on the order so the Gold Pass is showing as being in her name as in "Ordered by..."

Mindful of the clause that says tickets aren't transferable, does this now render my Gold Pass unusable by me? If so, and also bearing in mind that they're non-refundable, have we just wasted £225? >.<

Hello there,

this will be my first time to try and get in early in order to get the popular stars autographs, would anyone like to give me a time that I should perhaps try and be there for in order to get into the queue?

My photoshoot with J. Fox is Batch 5, does that mean im last or with the first half of the batch in the morning?

Still new to doing this so any advice would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks! <3

• Moderators

Hello there,

this will be my first time to try and get in early in order to get the popular stars autographs, would anyone like to give me a time that I should perhaps try and be there for in order to get into the queue?

My photoshoot with J. Fox is Batch 5, does that mean im last or with the first half of the batch in the morning?

Still new to doing this so any advice would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks! <3

Batch 5 will be right near the end of the photoshoot session.

As to when to get there in the morning, that's really a 'how long is a piece of string?' question. Unless you want to buy the mods a crystal ball...

Considering the Friday is nearly sold out and with it being a longer day than past years, I would say that they will be.

This was exactly my thinking. Just haven't had much time on forum recently to know if it had already been confirmed.

It hasn't been confirmed as such, but SM and the mods have been saying that Friday is pretty much a full day in its self now.

My Gold Pass was bought for me this year (I'm paying the hotel price instead! :D). However, there was no option for my friend to put my name on the order so the Gold Pass is showing as being in her name as in "Ordered by..."

Mindful of the clause that says tickets aren't transferable, does this now render my Gold Pass unusable by me? If so, and also bearing in mind that they're non-refundable, have we just wasted £225? >.<

Any advice? I'm sure there are ways around it, but I don't want to be too naughty. :angel:

Any advice? I'm sure there are ways around it, but I don't want to be too naughty. :angel:

It's ok, sorted with Mara! And I have printed it out....you can also have my Credit card, if needed. If not shout you know I'm crewing!

• Like 1

Hi,

My first post on the forum :smile: Apologies if this has been asked already, is there a cloakroom to put bags/belogings into? I'm travelling from Newcastle on Saturday morning and heading straight to the venue and won't have the time to get to my hotel.

Thanks

Hi,

My first post on the forum :smile: Apologies if this has been asked already, is there a cloakroom to put bags/belogings into? I'm travelling from Newcastle on Saturday morning and heading straight to the venue and won't have the time to get to my hotel.

Thanks

Yes, please see the floor plan. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89537

• Moderators

sorry if this was answered before, but is there a place or lockers that we can keep the stuff there? or even in the gold pass room?

As posted in the post right above yours, there is a cloakroom.

• Like 1

sorry if this was answered before, but is there a place or lockers that we can keep the stuff there? or even in the gold pass room?

As posted in the post right above yours, there is a cloakroom.

oh, thats is embarrassing lol sorry I checked out the first page before posting.

Yes, we had people getting nervous after 3 hours. Give it 48 hours and some attendees had written 3 e-mails.

I know for certain they are trying their best to get all e-mails done as soon as possible.

What is the procedure if you don't receive a validation email before Friday?

Yes, we had people getting nervous after 3 hours. Give it 48 hours and some attendees had written 3 e-mails.

I know for certain they are trying their best to get all e-mails done as soon as possible.

What is the procedure if you don't receive a validation email before Friday?

Check here please: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89512

I've read the plans and schedule, have everything mapped out in my head and think I'm good to go. Just had a re-read of the FAQ and could swear I read before that if my friend wants to come in an auto queue with me she has to get a VQ ticket, even if she doesn't want an auto herself. Now I can't find this. Is this still correct?

I've read the plans and schedule, have everything mapped out in my head and think I'm good to go. Just had a re-read of the FAQ and could swear I read before that if my friend wants to come in an auto queue with me she has to get a VQ ticket, even if she doesn't want an auto herself. Now I can't find this. Is this still correct?

That is correct, she will need a VT.

• Moderators

Hey guys can any of the mods pls help as i was going to the con this Sunday which i still will be but can only do early afternoon bout 12 for only three hours as got somewhere else i have to be so will only really be able to get catherine tates photo as she is only there that day! But i have three others that day which are neve campbell collete hiller and carrie henn so would it be possible to swap them for Saturday ones as will be there that day so could get them all done then!Would i be able to sort this on the Saturday will they allow it? Cheers

You can ask at the sales desk, but really, no promises. The only time swaps are guaranteed are to avoid otherwise-unavoidable clashes with other paid for events at the show.

Silly question, but does anyone know if vape pens are allowed to be used inside? The reason I ask is I work at the local University student union and obviously smoking inside the venue is not permitted but they also prohibit e-cigs. Just like to clarify this if possible? :firedevil:

Silly question, but does anyone know if vape pens are allowed to be used inside? The reason I ask is I work at the local University student union and obviously smoking inside the venue is not permitted but they also prohibit e-cigs. Just like to clarify this if possible? :firedevil:

I remember this coming up before and someone else on here asked Olympia about their policy. They were told that it was not allowed.

This is a strange question... Is it possible to downgrade a YALC ticket to a standard ticket?

My friend has a YALC ticket but wants to queue with the rest of our group who have standard entry and is happy to downgrade.

Any ideas anyone?

This is a strange question... Is it possible to downgrade a YALC ticket to a standard ticket?

My friend has a YALC ticket but wants to queue with the rest of our group who have standard entry and is happy to downgrade.

Any ideas anyone?

There is no such thing as downgrading, sorry. She will have to go to the YALC line.