ANSWERS to FAQs

I don't know if this has been asked&answered yet but with Christipher Lloyd and Michael Gambon diamond passes there are photo ops with you alone (delorean and harry potter-themed)...are these available to do during the whole weekend...or is the harry potter one just available on Saturday?

That would be known once the schedule is out. As this is a big show there may be time slots for availability of the prop shoots too.

sorry if this has been akes before in the whole eleven pages of it. but having purchased a weekend ticket, do I have to bring this ticket with me 3 days straight or will weekend attendees get a wrist band or so?

This has not only been answered repeatedly in the 11 pages, but also at least in as many topics. :lol: You will get a wristband.

It was answered in the diamond pass mail:

INCLUDED GUEST PHOTO SHOOTS (both with and without props):

You will be called first, in pass number order.

Michael Gambon: You will be called on Saturday.

Robert Englund makeup shoot: You will be called on Sunday.

Christopher Lloyd with the 1885 Clock face: You will be called on Saturday.

I looked at the faqs and I see that photos will be taken on batch number, I've just printed my ticket off for RDA photo(it was ordered a while ago though) and I have no batch number on it.

Thanks for your patience if it's been asked before

I looked at the faqs and I see that photos will be taken on batch number, I've just printed my ticket off for RDA photo(it was ordered a while ago though) and I have no batch number on it.

Thanks for your patience if it's been asked before

I has been asked before but anyway:

It goes gold passes

physical ticket from the old store,

Tickets without batches,

Ticket with batches

I still have a missing order and sadly it's the weekend pass I need to get in. I've mailed the shop but nothing doing as yet. What happens if I don't get a response in time?

Same as usual, bring the order printout.

The problem is nothing generated in Eventbrite. They're aware of the issue but I have no paper work to show anyone. Just my credit card statement showing the money was taken

Sorry for the multiple post there

Edited by Persephone1

I still have a missing order and sadly it's the weekend pass I need to get in. I've mailed the shop but nothing doing as yet. What happens if I don't get a response in time?

Same as usual, bring the order printout.

The problem is nothing generated in Eventbrite. They're aware of the issue but I have no paper work to show anyone. Just my credit card statement showing the money was taken

Sorry for the multiple post there

Oh right, that was you, sorry. I had booked you under old paper tickets mentally.

Could you e-mail me your name and the e-mail address used? I'll try to find out what's going on.

Quick question, since the Eventbrite store is apparently going to be open during the con, will tickets for prop shoots go up for sale there or will they only be available at the sales desk? Also, generally speaking, how much are they? Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm currently on mobile which is a pain in the butt to scroll through this entire thread/topic :(

Quick question, since the Eventbrite store is apparently going to be open during the con, will tickets for prop shoots go up for sale there or will they only be available at the sales desk? Also, generally speaking, how much are they? Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm currently on mobile which is a pain in the butt to scroll through this entire thread/topic :(

At Collectomania MK I got a Jurassic Park one and that was five pounds - a rough guide to how much they are but no guarantee

• Showmasters Admin

Prop only shoots you pay AT the prop shoot.

Only the ones with the guests are on-sale on the shop or at the sales desk.

Most will be £5.

• Like 1

Prop only shoots you pay AT the prop shoot.

Only the ones with the guests are on-sale on the shop or at the sales desk.

Most will be £5.

Awesome. Thanks for the info :D Edited by Touchstone

Hard finding somewhere to write this lol, but just a quick question. By the way this is not me and i happily have mine in a box with other tickets in my room lol.

But what might happen if someone who bought entry tickets in the old store but may have misplaced them and cant find them? Could anything be done? Ta muchly

• Moderators

Hard finding somewhere to write this lol, but just a quick question. By the way this is not me and i happily have mine in a box with other tickets in my room lol.

But what might happen if someone who bought entry tickets in the old store but may have misplaced them and cant find them? Could anything be done? Ta muchly

Unfortunately old paper tickets if lost after delivery are lost. We have no way of knowing that they truly are lost and have not been sold or gifted on, so because some people would take advantage, there's nothing we can do, sorry.

Unfortunately old paper tickets if lost after delivery are lost. We have no way of knowing that they truly are lost and have not been sold or gifted on, so because some people would take advantage, there's nothing we can do, sorry.

That's what I though anyway. My friend hasn't lost them yet just can't quite find them lol. Thanks for the reply!

I am certain that this has been asked before but I've been scouring various threads to try and find it and I don't know where it will be! So I really do apologise in advance for the mods having to repeat themselves.

I have a BATCH 1 Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass for the weekend. It has not arrived, and probably won't before the con starts. I'll need to pick it up on the Friday before entry. I therefor have no idea what number my pass is.

With it being BATCH 1, will I have to collect my autographs, power loader photo and regular photo all on the Saturday? Or can I choose to do a couple of these on the Sunday? I'm only asking because I have one other photo shoot booked on Saturday, a number of autographs that I'd really like to get and the Game of Thrones talk in the afternoon. It's doable I'm sure but if I could choose to get at least one of my Diamond Pass photo shoots on the Sunday it would make things a lot easier and more relaxed.

I know you guys are swamped and the last thing you need is repeat questions, so I really appreciate any help.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I am certain that this has been asked before but I've been scouring various threads to try and find it and I don't know where it will be! So I really do apologise in advance for the mods having to repeat themselves.

I have a BATCH 1 Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass for the weekend. It has not arrived, and probably won't before the con starts. I'll need to pick it up on the Friday before entry. I therefor have no idea what number my pass is.

With it being BATCH 1, will I have to collect my autographs, power loader photo and regular photo all on the Saturday? Or can I choose to do a couple of these on the Sunday? I'm only asking because I have one other photo shoot booked on Saturday, a number of autographs that I'd really like to get and the Game of Thrones talk in the afternoon. It's doable I'm sure but if I could choose to get at least one of my Diamond Pass photo shoots on the Sunday it would make things a lot easier and more relaxed.

I know you guys are swamped and the last thing you need is repeat questions, so I really appreciate any help.

If at all possible, please do get things done on your assigned day (Saturday). If you absolutely HAVE TO, speak to crew on the day and a switch to Sunday may be possible for some things.

If at all possible, please do get things done on your assigned day (Saturday). If you absolutely HAVE TO, speak to crew on the day and a switch to Sunday may be possible for some things.

Thanks etmuse, I wasn't sure if having Batch 1 (regardless of Pass number) meant I HAD do everything on Saturday.

I'll have a proper look at the timetable for the weekend and write out a plan for myself. I should be able to manage as I don't think there were actually any clashes. So I can go to any of Sigourney Weavers shoots as long as they are on the Saturday?

Thanks again.