ANSWERS to FAQs

Hi

I am getting slightly confused regarding the email validation when purchasing photo shoot tickets. I have done all my orders through my phone, so have never had a button to click on the left as it won't let me scroll across to the left. However I have clicked the eticket validation fee box at the bottom of the page and added to order and been charged the extra 2.50 per order each time, so hopefully that is ok. My confusion is(and this may sound stupid)it says I have purchased 2 items! Obviously one is for the eticket for the photo shoot which i have printed off but is the second item just the booking/handling fee. I'm assuming I won't receive an email regarding this that I need to print off and bring or will i??? Could somebody just please put me out of my misery and answer this tortured soul for me pleeeeeassse!!!

Also I have actual tickets purchased back in December for this event. For Friday entry and for a photo shoot! Firstly are these still valid? And if so,will my photo ticket put me at the front of the queue as obviously this was purchased long before batch 1 of the etickets!

Sorry to be a pain with these questions but I have not been to the LFACC for a number of years and it has grown sum what in size since my last endeavour!☺

The Validation Fee button has moved a couple of times and due to screen resolution etc. the placement may be different on a mobile device, but if you have paid the £2.50 then you are all sorted and have nothing to worry about and won't receive and email about it. You will only need to bring with you the ticket for your shoot, you don't need one for the Validation as this just allows the code on your ticket to be accepted.

Tickets from the old store are still valid and will be called up for photoshoots before the eticket batches.

Thanks for this Wrong Name! I was a becoming a little concerned as well as I booked all my tickets on my phone and had no option to click a large box on the left. I have been charged the £2.50 though. The panic can spread like wildfire when someone mentions a new problem! Kernowsteve, I checked my printable tickets just to be sure and on the bottom of each it has

"Registration Information:

I agree that I have added E-Ticket Validation to my Order by clicking the

button on the left.

Accepted

Yours should have the same, just a little extra relief. :P

I've got that on a photoshoot I bought yesterday, but the e-ticket money hasn't been added on to the purchase. So it looks like even if you click both the boxes but don't click the third big box on the left it will still say that it has been accepted. Got to wait for an email about mine :no:

It's the big box that actually adds the fee. The other two are waivers saying that you accept the T&C's and understand about the fee.

Begin uncommonly helpful, if you've correctly added the validation fee it will show on your confirmation email as part of the order above the Total as part of the list of things you've ordered, as in this screen grab from one of my emails.

e-ticket.jpg

Even if you've ticked all the other boxes, if that doesn't appear on the order summary in the email you haven't paid it. You have to also press the big validation fee image which is screaming at you to do so.

That's my mistake Rockstar6662, I just assumed that as it said this on the printable tickets that it would mean you had definitely paid it. I didn't mean to give wrong information out. Sorry about that.

I have the validation included in my order as shown in your screen grab above, so have somehow managed to click the big box then, although I don't remember even seeing it on my phone, no complaints here! Get to just look forward to the day now. :smile:

• Moderators

Can I just confirm with a gold pass at the photo shoots and I go to any regardless of the batch number on my tickets ??

Yes golds will go first, this is with an exception of diamond guests which we are still waiting confirmation of the process

• Like 1

Hopefully they will confirm that the golds will work as usual for the diamond photoshoots and autographs too, apart from MJF ofcourse..I.E. after the diamond holders then gold can go through for photos or join any auto queue. Makes the gold pass pretty pointless if you cant use it for getting in any line for photos or autos with the diamond guests after diamond holders ofcourse.

Can I just confirm with a gold pass at the photo shoots and I go to any regardless of the batch number on my tickets ??

Yes golds will go first, this is with an exception of diamond guests which we are still waiting confirmation of the process

• Like 1

Does anyone know the plan for queues this year? Which doors? what time is everyone starting to queue etc? I keep having Flashbacks to a few years ago when it was at Olympia and a little while before the security (non SM) moved the whole of one queue - sure it would never happen again but just wondering

JA

How has it worked previously with gold pass holders and photoshoots?

Could a gold pass holder with a Sunday batch ticket get the photo done on a Saturday for example?

Tickets are still day specific for Gold Pass holders but they get priority for photoshoots so even if they have batch 6 tickets they can go in first.

Does anyone know the plan for queues this year? Which doors? what time is everyone starting to queue etc? I keep having Flashbacks to a few years ago when it was at Olympia and a little while before the security (non SM) moved the whole of one queue - sure it would never happen again but just wondering

JA

Nothing has been officially released yet. I imagine there will be people starting to queue from pretty early on (maybe 7-7:3ish from what I've read on here).

JA

Nothing has been officially released yet. I imagine there will be people starting to queue from pretty early on (maybe 7-7:3ish from what I've read on here).

Exactly. The first post specifically says "TBC" for that for a reason. ;)

I have 2 photo shoots with Iain Glen. Is it ok to ask that the 2nd photo is taken of Iain on his own holding a sign. Iain knows me so I'm sure he won't mind but I'm not sure SM will think it is okay?

Edited by sarzy2

I have 2 photo shoots with Iain Glen. Is it ok to ask that the 2nd photo is taken of Iain on his own holding a sign. Iain knows me so I'm sure he won't mind but I'm not sure SM will think it is okay?

Generally with those sorts of things it all comes down to "is the guest happy to do that?" If Iain is happy to do it then I don't see SM having an issue.

I've booked a photoshoot with James Tolkan and hope to do a pose where he treats me like a naughty school boy and hold me by the ear looking angry. I'm just concerned that, at his age, he might not hear me right and I would have to repeat myself and risk holding up the queue.

I know its a silly thing to worry about but I have to take this opportunity while I can and would make an awesome picture! :)

I've booked a photoshoot with James Tolkan and hope to do a pose where he treats me like a naughty school boy and hold me by the ear looking angry. I'm just concerned that, at his age, he might not hear me right and I would have to repeat myself and risk holding up the queue.

I know its a silly thing to worry about but I have to take this opportunity while I can and would make an awesome picture! :)

You've picked the wrong convention if your into that sort of stuff mate

• Like 1

You've picked the wrong convention if your into that sort of stuff mate
Ha, ha!

Question about the autograph, you pay for the autograph at the guests' tables but you have to get VT separately? Can you only buy them in advance if you wanna pay by debit card?

Edited by celine

Celine - you get the VT at a wooden post at the end of the guests queue (there will be a person there handing them out) once your number is written on the post sheet (it will say VT 1-100) on it for example, you can get in the queue. As you get close to the guest depending on how big they are they will have one of two options 1) there will be a table half way up the queue, this is where you pay and pick a 10"x8" picture for the guest to autograph (unless you have your own item to sign, either way you pay per autograph), then you get closer to the guest and get stuff signed and have your guest experience or 2) the payment and photos will be next to the guest with a helper on their table followed by the same process.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The only way to pay using a credit/debit card is by going to the sales desk to by autograph vouchers. As above VTs are purely just a method of managing queues, if you have a look at the event FAQ on page one of this thread the section on VTs is fairly comprehensive and does explain how it all works.

Edited by StuartG2198

The only way to pay using a credit/debit card is by going to the sales desk to by autograph vouchers. As above VTs are purely just a method of managing queues, if you have a look at the event FAQ on page one of this thread the section on VTs is fairly comprehensive and does explain how it all works.

yes thanks I was a bit confused.

Edited by celine

Celine - you get the VT at a wooden post at the end of the guests queue (there will be a person there handing them out) once your number is written on the post sheet (it will say VT 1-100) on it for example, you can get in the queue. As you get close to the guest depending on how big they are they will have one of two options 1) there will be a table half way up the queue, this is where you pay and pick a 10"x8" picture for the guest to autograph (unless you have your own item to sign, either way you pay per autograph), then you get closer to the guest and get stuff signed and have your guest experience or 2) the payment and photos will be next to the guest with a helper on their table followed by the same process.

but that's only if you pay cash right? if you pay with a debit card you have to go to the sales desk?

• Moderators

What I understand is that you cant pay cash at the table but if you want to pay with your debit card you have to go to the sales desk and that the VT are also at the sales desk.

thanks!

VTs are not at the sales desk. VTs are given out at the end of each guest's queue in the signing area (for the guests on the VT system). It doesn't matter how you plan to pay when you pick up your VT, they are completely separate from the payment part of the autograph procedure.

If you want to pay for autographs by card then yes, you need to go to the sales desk and buy autograph vouchers, which are then treated like cash at the autograph desks.

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

No with the Vts you get them from the relevant stars table, they literally are a piece of paper with the guests name and a number on it. As above you can then join the queue at any point after your number is called out, at the guests table you can pay by cash or by autograph vouchers bought at the sales desk.