ANSWERS to FAQs

I know your FAQ is well written, but the Talks still aren't totally clear for me.

Could each talk just be labelled Free(F), Gold (G), Diamond (D), Paid (P) or whatever so it's clear what type of pass gets you in?

For instance, the Neve Campbell and RDA talks are said to be included with the gold pass, but what about the Bill Paxton one which if purchased, is the same price. Is he excluded because you can buy a diamond pass?

Thanks.

The talks being included in the Gold Pass have nothing to do with talk prices. All Diamond Pass Guest talks are not included in the Gold Pass. That sentence is in the talks part, and it's said in the Gold Pass description too. I really don't know how to phrase this clearer. Bill Paxton = Diamond Guest = not included in Gold Pass.

I very much hesitate to operate with labels - you're working under the condition that people look the letters up. This will only lead to tons of questions what the letters mean and stuff like that. :lol:

I must have not seen this, forgive me if this is in the FAQ (great job on that, btw!):

Will there be an approx. photo schedule? I am at 14 shoots right now and I am very worried some might clash or be likely to clash. I've chosen Fri / Sat and Sun batches to have more space in between but how do I fix it if there still is a clash I can't avoid?

I must have not seen this, forgive me if this is in the FAQ (great job on that, btw!):

Will there be an approx. photo schedule? I am at 14 shoots right now and I am very worried some might clash or be likely to clash. I've chosen Fri / Sat and Sun batches to have more space in between but how do I fix it if there still is a clash I can't avoid?

Schedules are published about a week before. Any clashes, speak to a member of crew at the photo area on the day. They will help to get through in the best order to not miss your shoots.

Hey,

I'm a total newbie and I have a question. I keep reading that tickets can't be passed on, but I purchased 4 tickets, 2 entries and 2 photoshoots, and one of each are for my friend. I just bought it all in one go because we're going together. Is that a problem?

Thanks.

• Moderators

Hey,

I'm a total newbie and I have a question. I keep reading that tickets can't be passed on, but I purchased 4 tickets, 2 entries and 2 photoshoots, and one of each are for my friend. I just bought it all in one go because we're going together. Is that a problem?

Thanks.

Not a problem at all, as everything is in your name and you are travelling with the person they're for you'll be fine.

Hey,

Thanks.

Not a problem at all, as everything is in your name and you are travelling with the person they're for you'll be fine.

Great :) But we will split up from time to time I guess.

Hi

I am getting slightly confused regarding the email validation when purchasing photo shoot tickets. I have done all my orders through my phone, so have never had a button to click on the left as it won't let me scroll across to the left. However I have clicked the eticket validation fee box at the bottom of the page and added to order and been charged the extra 2.50 per order each time, so hopefully that is ok. My confusion is(and this may sound stupid)it says I have purchased 2 items! Obviously one is for the eticket for the photo shoot which i have printed off but is the second item just the booking/handling fee. I'm assuming I won't receive an email regarding this that I need to print off and bring or will i??? Could somebody just please put me out of my misery and answer this tortured soul for me pleeeeeassse!!!

Also I have actual tickets purchased back in December for this event. For Friday entry and for a photo shoot! Firstly are these still valid? And if so,will my photo ticket put me at the front of the queue as obviously this was purchased long before batch 1 of the etickets!

Sorry to be a pain with these questions but I have not been to the LFACC for a number of years and it has grown sum what in size since my last endeavour!☺

Just seen the last post about tickets not being able to be passed on as well. I have an entry ticket that was purchased on line for me by somebody else as I didn't have a printer at the time. Now this ticket has that persons name on and they are not going. Is this a problem??

I've read the FAQs at the start but have a question regarding getting autographs from a diamond pass guest over multiple days and the 'protocol' for fairly obtaining more than the set limit of 5 autos per guest/per interaction.

It says there will be a signing time for Diamond Pass holders and should the slot be missed you can join the back of the queue at any time.

With someone like Sigourney Weaver where you get 1x guaranteed autograph with a Diamond Pass, does that mean that you could go and get that guranteed auto (plus any extra up to a max. of 5) for example on the Saturday, and later that day, or on the Sunday, could you use the diamond pass agian to get another autograph? (Obviously the free one already having been used/redeemed).

OR will the Diamond Pass only allow you to see the guest once on Saturday or Sunday and should you want to see them to get more than 5 items signed, you would need to use your Diamond Pass to guarantee the first 5 autos and any additional would have to be obtained with a normal VT ticket?

Thanks for any clarification.

Edited by Dent_1

Hi

I am getting slightly confused regarding the email validation when purchasing photo shoot tickets. I have done all my orders through my phone, so have never had a button to click on the left as it won't let me scroll across to the left. However I have clicked the eticket validation fee box at the bottom of the page and added to order and been charged the extra 2.50 per order each time, so hopefully that is ok. My confusion is(and this may sound stupid)it says I have purchased 2 items! Obviously one is for the eticket for the photo shoot which i have printed off but is the second item just the booking/handling fee. I'm assuming I won't receive an email regarding this that I need to print off and bring or will i??? Could somebody just please put me out of my misery and answer this tortured soul for me pleeeeeassse!!!

Also I have actual tickets purchased back in December for this event. For Friday entry and for a photo shoot! Firstly are these still valid? And if so,will my photo ticket put me at the front of the queue as obviously this was purchased long before batch 1 of the etickets!

Sorry to be a pain with these questions but I have not been to the LFACC for a number of years and it has grown sum what in size since my last endeavour!☺

The Validation Fee button has moved a couple of times and due to screen resolution etc. the placement may be different on a mobile device, but if you have paid the £2.50 then you are all sorted and have nothing to worry about and won't receive and email about it. You will only need to bring with you the ticket for your shoot, you don't need one for the Validation as this just allows the code on your ticket to be accepted.

Tickets from the old store are still valid and will be called up for photoshoots before the eticket batches.

Hi

The Validation Fee button has moved a couple of times and due to screen resolution etc. the placement may be different on a mobile device, but if you have paid the £2.50 then you are all sorted and have nothing to worry about and won't receive and email about it. You will only need to bring with you the ticket for your shoot, you don't need one for the Validation as this just allows the code on your ticket to be accepted.

Tickets from the old store are still valid and will be called up for photoshoots before the eticket batches.

Thanks for this Wrong Name! I was a becoming a little concerned as well as I booked all my tickets on my phone and had no option to click a large box on the left. I have been charged the £2.50 though. The panic can spread like wildfire when someone mentions a new problem! Kernowsteve, I checked my printable tickets just to be sure and on the bottom of each it has

"Registration Information:

I agree that I have added E-Ticket Validation to my Order by clicking the

button on the left.

Accepted

Yours should have the same, just a little extra relief. :P

I've read the FAQs at the start but have a question regarding getting autographs from a diamond pass guest over multiple days and the 'protocol' for fairly obtaining more than the set limit of 5 autos per guest/per interaction.

It says there will be a signing time for Diamond Pass holders and should the slot be missed you can join the back of the queue at any time.

With someone like Sigourney Weaver where you get 1x guaranteed autograph with a Diamond Pass, does that mean that you could go and get that guranteed auto (plus any extra up to a max. of 5) for example on the Saturday, and later that day, or on the Sunday, could you use the diamond pass agian to get another autograph? (Obviously the free one already having been used/redeemed).

OR will the Diamond Pass only allow you to see the guest once on Saturday or Sunday and should you want to see them to get more than 5 items signed, you would need to use your Diamond Pass to guarantee the first 5 autos and any additional would have to be obtained with a normal VT ticket?

I'm sure the mods will add confirmation but I'm sure the Diamond pass will get you into the queue only once, (it's not an all access pass) if you want to go through again you will need a VQ ticket. If they do it like they did at Sherlocked your Diamond pass will be hole punched when you go through to show you have used your 'slot' and you won't be able to use it again for that perk.

Hi

Thanks for this Wrong Name! I was a becoming a little concerned as well as I booked all my tickets on my phone and had no option to click a large box on the left. I have been charged the £2.50 though. The panic can spread like wildfire when someone mentions a new problem! Kernowsteve, I checked my printable tickets just to be sure and on the bottom of each it has

button on the left.

Accepted

Hey! Thanks for that wrong name. You have put my mind at rest!!☺

The only other question I have was regarding the ticket I have for Saturday entry purchased by my father in law. At the time I was without a printer so my father in law purchased my ticket for me so it's in his name. Am I ok to gain entry with this ticket or will there be some sort of ID check?? Cheers

The only other question I have was regarding the ticket I have for Saturday entry purchased by my father in law. At the time I was without a printer so my father in law purchased my ticket for me so it's in his name. Am I ok to gain entry with this ticket or will there be some sort of ID check?? Cheers

I'm not 100% sure on that one which was why I left it for the mods to answer. It's either that you'll be fine or you will need a note from your father-in-law saying that it's fine for you to be using the ticket. I can't remember which one applies to this. Hopefully a mod will make it clear, sorry!

Hi I am a newbie to London this year-I was wondering for some info to put my mind at rest.I bought a weekend entry ticket & THEN decided to upgrade to a gold.I therefore requested a refund of the original weekend entry ticket.The kind person at Showmasters emailed to say this would be okay & requested the order number,which I provided.The problem is on that order number I also have a Charles Dance photo shoot which I do NOT want to cancel.Will the full order be cancelled or just the bit I requested ? As panic is now setting in as Charles Dance is sold out...

I doubt they will check everyone's ID before getting in as it would seriously delay the (likely) long queue. As long as it's valid you'll be fine :)

Hi I am a newbie to London this year-I was wondering for some info to put my mind at rest.I bought a weekend entry ticket & THEN decided to upgrade to a gold.I therefore requested a refund of the original weekend entry ticket.The kind person at Showmasters emailed to say this would be okay & requested the order number,which I provided.The problem is on that order number I also have a Charles Dance photo shoot which I do NOT want to cancel.Will the full order be cancelled or just the bit I requested ? As panic is now setting in as Charles Dance is sold out...

I would imagine just the entry tickets would be refunded as the shop were aware of what you wanted. Although the only people that can really answer this is the shop.

I'm sure the mods will add confirmation but I'm sure the Diamond pass will get you into the queue only once, (it's not an all access pass) if you want to go through again you will need a VQ ticket. If they do it like they did at Sherlocked your Diamond pass will be hole punched when you go through to show you have used your 'slot' and you won't be able to use it again for that perk.

One time access only, correct. Anything in addition any you will need a VQ ticket.

I'm not 100% sure on that one which was why I left it for the mods to answer. It's either that you'll be fine or you will need a note from your father-in-law saying that it's fine for you to be using the ticket. I can't remember which one applies to this. Hopefully a mod will make it clear, sorry!

You will be fine. I think this is going to be the new record for amount a question has asked. I am really losing track of how often we confirmed that now. :lol:

Just making sure: how did you phrase the e-mail? Normally they would notice by the order total at the latest and only cancel the pass from the order.

My original question to SM asked for cancellation of the weekend pass as it was a kind of duplication (being already included in the newly purchased gold pass). SM then came back to me and asked for the order number which I provided.It was only then that I realised the order number is not specific to one item and can cover say the entry AND photo shoots.Then I started stressing that the cancel button would be pressed for the whole lot....

Hi

button on the left.

Accepted

I've got that on a photoshoot I bought yesterday, but the e-ticket money hasn't been added on to the purchase. So it looks like even if you click both the boxes but don't click the third big box on the left it will still say that it has been accepted. Got to wait for an email about mine :no:

Begin uncommonly helpful, if you've correctly added the validation fee it will show on your confirmation email as part of the order above the Total as part of the list of things you've ordered, as in this screen grab from one of my emails.

e-ticket.jpg

Even if you've ticked all the other boxes, if that doesn't appear on the order summary in the email you haven't paid it. You have to also press the big validation fee image which is screaming at you to do so.

Edited by Rockstar6662