ANSWERS to FAQs

I bought photo ops with everyone of the BTTF movie + diamond pass MJF and now Im scared I dont have enough time. I hope the talks with MJF are not at the same time like the photo ops with the BTTF guys :(

Another question, I just read I can pay for the autographs with credit Card (voucher), thats for everyone at the convention? (yes I know, not MJF)

thank you!

Yes. As explained above you are paying for vouchers with a certain amount on them. It doesn't matter if you use those vouchers to pay for an autograph of Richard Dean Anderson or Lea Thompson.

I can't see this question answered in the FAQ's but are we allowed to take photos of the guests whilst in talks even if only for the first 5 minutes?

I can't see this question answered in the FAQ's but are we allowed to take photos of the guests whilst in talks even if only for the first 5 minutes?

Last year it was allowed. I think what the FAQ means is that you can't get a one-on-one photo with the guests at the talk.

The usual rule at past events wasindeed that flash photography allowed for the first couple of minutes, after that photos are fine with flash off. I haven't included that as this can change too easily depending on circumstances.

Wow, I've just noticed the Back to the future talk is up to Batch 13? That's 1,300 people in the talk area (taking 100 people per Batch) Does this mean the rest of the venue will be empty? :headscratch:

And here we are at the reason why I was considering not putting this up before there's a floor plan. ;) I doubt the venue will be empty. :lol:

But there's no need to worry about claustrophobia and possibly not attending talks. There's always been a couple of talk stages at LFACC. I imagine that there will be something like the Super Stage last year where the biggest talks will be held. The BTTF talk is pretty much the one I expect to take place there. There should be talks on smaller stages too. Again, this is my expectation going by last year and in no way confirmed by SM. I have not even seen a glimpse of a floor plan yet.

So many rules...but miss the most important information:can i kidnap Robert Englund,put him in my trunk (like happen in My Name is Bruce) and forced to play Freddy Krueger for the rest of my life(Trophic Thunder)? :laugh:It's a Joke...

Seriously...it's a very helpuful topic,i read carefully each line,but i don't understand if can i have my virtual tickets all togherer at the same time.I mean,example,after the open of the first day i have to met for Photos and/or autographs five ar six guest.Can i have the virtual tickets i need all togheter?The virtual tickets are specific for each guest and different batchs?

There will be a different VT line for each guest. You will have to collect a ticket from the crew member in the line of each guest you want an auto from. You cannot collect a ticket for Sigourney Weaver and Bill Paxton at the same time, from the same person. You will need to get them separately from the crew member handing them out for that specific guest.

What he said. ;)

I got a diamond michael j fox ticket. my question is, I know the talk with him and the talk with the cast and him is included, but are there seats reserved or its still first come first serve? I know on other conventions there are reserved signs on the seats but how is it here? thats important to know for the planing!

The listing of what the Diamond Pass contains says "reserved seating." I don't have any info what exactly that means, this is something I was waiting on.

Before the e-tickets went to batches the seating for paid for tickets was by row - tickets 1 to 25 row 1 after Gold Passes. As the Diamond Passes are numbered I can see this being happening this time. But Gold Passes have always had a reserved area on the other hand. So I really can't say for sure, sorry.

Maybe nobody else is interested about this:Air conditioned!I would like to know if will be too cold for air conditioning...maybe for someone seems a little problem,but if the enviroment will be too cold for air conditioning i could have a bad reaction.But i can prepare myself if i know the situation before...

Edited by ElmStreetBoy

Maybe nobody else is interested about this:Air conditioned!I would like to know if will be too cold for air conditioning...maybe for someone seems a little problem,but if the enviroment will be too cold for air conditioning i could have a bad reaction.But i can prepare myself if i know the situation before...

You mean you get problems if the air condition is on when it's not very hot outside?

The air condition has to be running. It will be running no matter the outside temperatures. It's a large crowd of people and well... even with the air condition on it gets pretty hot inside.

Nice one queenie! :coolthumb: I still have a couple of things to say though which are 1. Will there be plenty of photoshoot tickets there or will it just be whats left after the online sales? and 2. Why is'nt there any female wrestlers at lfcc this time as they usually always do have some every year? :huh:

1. I thought that's pretty clear in the FAQ - only what's left after the online sales. No tickets are released specifically for on the day sales.

2. That's not quite a frequently asked question YET. :lol: I am not involved with guest negotiations I'm afraid, so I can't comment on why no announcements of female wrestlers or any other guests from a certain franchise. If I was involved in guest announcements... *whistles*

Nice one queenie! :coolthumb:

Oi!! Thats her majesty to you... :whistling:

Well finally someone who knows to behave. :P

thanks queen sindel thats perfect just need to wait for the photo shoot schedule and pray JDF shoot is later on friday as im flying from scotland

Hi fellow Highlander
There can be only one!

Not this year looks like there will be many more of us, wont have room for my sword so no heads will roll

QS, did you have any update on whether, as a MJF Diamond pass holder, I would be able to join another batch of the delorean photoshoots with him?

I'm currently batch 5 on sunday and would like to have the photo done earlier in the day if possible or ideally on saturday.

I believe Gold pass attendees have this priviledge so was wondering if diamond pass would as well?

Thanks

JB

QS, did you have any update on whether, as a MJF Diamond pass holder, I would be able to join another batch of the delorean photoshoots with him?

I'm currently batch 5 on sunday and would like to have the photo done earlier in the day if possible or ideally on saturday.

I believe Gold pass attendees have this priviledge so was wondering if diamond pass would as well?

Thanks

JB

I've posted about that a couple of times now. ;) I requested that SM come on and confirm the exact queueing procedures. That question would be one of the "exact queueing procedures." :lol:

I'm hoping that should happen shortly, but I do not have an exact timeframe.

Hey SM,

I am still waiting to pay my Validation fee of £2.50 for the photo shoot with Gregg Henry. I ordered last wednesday and still no Reminder sent to me... Have you forgotten your loveable Camel :blush:

They're still working on sending last week's e-mails, you have not been forgotten.

Unfortunately since the Sigourney announcement the e-mail income has almost doubled again (and it was nuts before) - and seeing some attendees think it is appropriate to send 3 e-mail reminders within 24 hours that's not exactly making things go faster. I was actually yelled at Saturday night (okay... technically it may have been Sunday morning as it was after 1 AM) for not approving a forum account within less than 2 hours... :closedeyes:

*offers some camel treats for waiting period*

Hey her majesty (bows) I guess i did'nt read all the faqs :blink: so many apologies (grovels) the thing i dont like about that is if people dont buy photoshoots online and they are all gone when they get there after online sales then they would miss out on having photos with a particular guest they wanted especially the people who will just turn up on the day to buy entry tickets and want to go through and get photoshoots they wont have much of a choice will they? :thumbdown: does'nt matter to me of course as have bought most of mine online :dance: lol :lol:

It's the same with most shows/events/concerts/football matches. If they sell out before the show, that's it! And at least Saturday entry tickets can't be bought on the day any way.
  • Like 1

Hey her majesty (bows) I guess i did'nt read all the faqs :blink: so many apologies (grovels) the thing i dont like about that is if people dont buy photoshoots online and they are all gone when they get there after online sales then they would miss out on having photos with a particular guest they wanted especially the people who will just turn up on the day to buy entry tickets and want to go through and get photoshoots they wont have much of a choice will they? :thumbdown: does'nt matter to me of course as have bought most of mine online :dance: lol :lol:

It's the same with most shows/events/concerts/football matches. If they sell out before the show, that's it! And at least Saturday entry tickets can't be bought on the day any way.

Nothing more than I can add to that. If you ever tried getting certain theatre tickets you know that feeling too.

If I have a photo shoot on one day and miss it (due to clashes etc) can I use my ticket for the following day instead?

Usually clashes aren't a problem but as it'll be so busy I figure it's best to ask just in case!

No. If you have a clash come on here and we'll try to guide you through.

If something still happens you need to talk to crew on the day. Sometimes guests can be called back. They will advise you on anything that can possibly be done.

But we can't generally agree that day swaps are okay in advance.

Thanks for the answer!

I've also noticed that Weekend and Saturday entry tickets are sold out but I didn't see a warning, and it seemed very sudden (I just refreshed the store and they were both sold out!) Do you know if that's a mistake?

The stock levels are still adjusted manually, so they will eventually run out. You just happened to be on in exact that moment.

A quick question about photoshoots. Are you allowed to request your photo taken width ways instead of full length because I have been looking at the previous photos taken with stars at your photo shelter page and some are full length and others are only from the waist up which is what i would prefer?

thanks

Edited by sarzy2

• Moderators

A quick question about photoshoots. Are you allowed to request your photo taken width ways instead of full length because I have been looking at the previous photos taken with stars at your photo shelter page and some are full length and others are only from the waist up which is what i would prefer?

thanks

Yes by all means mention it to the photographer