Hoverboard Group photo sunday

Sharpies are great with a lot of different surfaces, but it will depend on what the board/sticker is made from as to whether or not it will work. If you have a sharpie, you might want to try and test it in a way that won't be obvious, if you can.

Hey guys. I've got hover board and wondered how you lot will be carrying it about on the day. I'm staying in London for the duration of the event and would like to get signings on it. Thanks

I've got a skateboard rucksack which has some velcro straps to hold it in place. I have to put one through the foot strap of the overboard as really it's designed for a board with wheels!

Hey guys. I've got hover board and wondered how you lot will be carrying it about on the day. I'm staying in London for the duration of the event and would like to get signings on it. Thanks

I've got a skateboard rucksack which has some velcro straps to hold it in place. I have to put one through the foot strap of the overboard as really it's designed for a board with wheels!

I've bought a plutonium carry case as featured in the 1st BTTF film. It weighs 25lbs and I am going to be pushing it around all weekend on a sack truck.

I'm going to suggest that we meet at 1pm on Sunday next to the Small Press Zone on the ground floor. I'm hoping that will be out the way of photoshoots etc. From there we can go find a place to take the pic. I'm sure we'll recognise everyone, as we'll all be carting round hoverboards! Sound good?

Yea that sounds good to me. Hopefully there will be quite a few of us in the photo...maybe I should hand cards out on the day to anyone I see with a Hoverboard haha

That's actually quite a good idea if you wanted to!

As you created this thread, it might be an idea if you add the details to the first post so anyone new looking at it will see them straight away?

Wrong Name can you think of a slogan for the card? I have the basic info and a picture of the Hoverboard but just wondering if it would be better with a little slogan too

I'd go with

"For this photo, we don't need roads!" Or something similar, maybe?