Hoverboard Group photo sunday

Hey guys and girls. So we've mentioned it before but just seeing who would deffo be up for having a group photo with everyone with hoverboards? The plan is to meet at 1pm on Sunday, next to the small press room on the ground floor :-)

Edited by Chanters4
  • Like 1

Agreed. If we want to do this during the day, it might be an idea to sort out details once the schedule has been released so everyone knows when they're free and we can get the most people together. For now though it'll be nice to know who's up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As you started this page Chanters4, I thought you might come up with something! I've only been to Olympia once, and that was 2 years ago. I can't remember much about the place to be honest. Maybe when the layout is released on Monday we can just pick a place to meet then find somewhere to actually take the picture on the day? For now though we just need to arrange a time and 1pm is looking good at the moment, although only 2 of us have responded!

We'll I did think it would look pretty cool in front of the 'up to 88' campaign boards, but not sure if they'll allow us to do it there for crowd control. I've only ever been there once too, my first con (winter 2013). Between 1-1:30 is when the schedule looks pretty clear so should be good :-)

We'll I did think it would look pretty cool in front of the 'up to 88' campaign boards, but not sure if they'll allow us to do it there for crowd control. I've only ever been there once too, my first con (winter 2013). Between 1-1:30 is when the schedule looks pretty clear so should be good :-)

That was the same one as me! Cool, let's just wait and see when others can do as well then for now.