#CandyCrush

KingRichard76

I was wondering what level you are all on? Started playing this game in 2013 and at one point (think it was around level 34 or so that I got fed up with it and deleted) a few days later I went back to it and kept at it.

Saturday I completed level 1000, :)

• Like 2

I am on level 806 and counting how the hell did you get that high up the board :smile:

Level 806 is really good going, its a mixture of tenacity and in many cases the boards being in your favour - there have been times when the chocolate bombs have formed almost right at the last minute and in some cases I've completed levels with just one move to go :)

• Like 1

blimey 1000? I think I ended up at level 30 before I gave up would rather stick to my PS4 lol I think a family member of mine who was more into it got quite high though maybe 300 maybe even higher as I haven't really bothered to ask in a while

blimey 1000? I think I ended up at level 30 before I gave up would rather stick to my PS4 lol I think a family member of mine who was more into it got quite high though maybe 300 maybe even higher as I haven't really bothered to ask in a while

Its taken a lot of willpower to get there- level 1001 is kind of nuts, level 1002 is much easier.

SPOILER ALERT!

You know the ingredient levels? Where you hae to get like 200 of each colour? On level 1000 you need to get

1,000 x Green

1,000 x Blue

1,000 x Orange

In 30 moves.

Because on this level there's only four colours its kinda easy for chocolate bombs to be made,

CC_zpsvheullgf.jpg

Always worth to get at move 15 down to 500 colours thus making it 1,500 then you've got a much better chance at the end.

Of ccourse anything lower than 500 is a bonus :)

CC15_zpspwll6omf.jpg

And then of course, the last ten moves are by far the most important

CC3_zpszpoaezib.jpg

And thus thats how you complete level 1000 of Candy Crush *Bows Majestically*

CCCompleted_zpsj5x3lp1x.jpg

• Like 2