Latest Guest Announcement - TOM SAVINI

Hey guyysss!

So, probably like many of you, I am a huuuuggggeeeee horror fan, with George A Romero being one of my all-time hero's. So naturally I nearly fell off my chair when I found out Tom Effing Savini is going to be there! ERMYGAWD ITS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER!!!

So I have two questions for you...

1- I am debating between either getting my Dawn of the dead book signed,or alt getting day of the dead collectors edit. DVD signed (since he won a Saturn award for day of and was nominated for dawn of). Which one would you say is best to get signed?

2- I've read on a couple of forums that tom is quite a grumpy guest to meet, has anyone here met him and if so what is he like? I'd be so disappointed if he wasn't nice after years of idolising him.

Thanks in advance for your responses

TOM FRICKIN SAVINI, GUYS!!! WOOOOOOO!!

Edited by geekymegs

• 2 weeks later...

Is there going to be another batch of photoshoots on any day ? I can't believe they all sold out

Is there any showmasters team on here tonight to answer this question ?

As I posted a number of times already, the mods have no idea. We can't look up anything in the store system. As set up for the event starts tomorrow already I don't know if anyone from the office will see this. They are the only ones who can tell.

Is there going to be another batch of photoshoots on any day ? I can't believe they all sold out

Is there any showmasters team on here tonight to answer this question ?

As I posted a number of times already, the mods have no idea. We can't look up anything in the store system. As set up for the event starts tomorrow already I don't know if anyone from the office will see this. They are the only ones who can tell.

Okay, thank you for replying back to me, I should have brought them sooner, unexpected amount of buyers at the same time

Yup it will be amazing to meet good old Tom after 20+ years of loving his work and interviews and especially his film commentaries!

Just wish I had something amazing for him to sign. Just the lovley Dawn of the Dead Anchir Bay multi disc dvd set which I had Romero sign last year.

And Tom's Night of the Living Dead dvd, as the films a bloomin masterpiece as well.