Latest Guest Announcement - LUKE PASQUALINO

Great that some of the Musketeers are coming. Let's hope Santiago Cabrera is coming along too. Fingers crossed! Then I will come!

I liked Santiago for his role as Lancelot in Merlin. Hence I then decided to give Musketeers a go... very glad I did! :D

Edited by Faerie Tanith
  • Like 1

Just saw in the shop that Photo Shoot BATCH 1 is sold out. But no 2nd batch has been added.

I hope this is a glitch in the shop. :crying:

No, it is not a glitch. The store is maintained by the office. It's 11.30 PM. All office people are at home and probably asleep. Simply no one around to add tickets. :lol:

Please everyone, when a ticket batch sells out after office hours or on the weekend, don't panic. As stated a number of times unless a batch is marked as "final" and that goes to sold out there will be more tickets added eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if more photos for Luke are going to be added? The ones in the shop say sold out, but neither of them are a final batch. Thanks

As long as the description doesn't say Final, more should be added, but it is a manual process as I understood, so it might take some time. Just keep an eye on it ;)

Edited by Vhiper