Latest Guest Announcement - TREVOR STEEDMAN

YES!! Great job, Showmasters. Please keep it up!

I LOVE that this is turning into an Aliens cast reunion. Kinda wish it could maybe have been next year because I'm already maxed out with the BTTF reunion, but I'm sure I'll make this one in too.

*off to check down the back of my sofa for loose change*

Edited by Lucifer Adams
  • Like 1

nice guest loving these aliens guests I am still holding out Janette Goldstien, Paul Riser. Wiliam Hope. Mark Rolston. Charles S Dutton and Ron Pearlman there are loads more but these are the names that came to the top of my head

• Like 2

nice guest loving these aliens guests I am still holding out Janette Goldstien, Paul Riser. Wiliam Hope. Mark Rolston. Charles S Dutton and Ron Pearlman there are loads more but these are the names that came to the top of my head

WINONA RYDER!!!!

Also Beetliejuice, Edward Scissorhands, A Scanner Darkly, Dracula, Star Trek!

• Like 2

Oh no way! So as well as being a stuntman, he actually played Weirboski? He's not just the stunt double?

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Yeah he played the actual role of Wierzbowski. Great guest, been wanting to meet Trevor for a while but keep missing him. Fingers crossed for more aliens guests!

• Like 1

Tremendous! I watched ALIENS last night, and was wondering about a load of the actors in the smaller supporting roles, and what they had done before/since - Trevor Steedman was one of the names I was reading up on on IMDB, then 20 minutes later - he was announced.

C'mon Showmasters - get them all!!!

Don't think I'll add him to my Aliens poster as he has such a minor role but good to see more Aliens guests announced.

This is my dilemma. Read the name and didn't know which character he played. I do remember Wierzbowski so does he warrant inclusion on a cast item?!?

Don't think I'll add him to my Aliens poster as he has such a minor role but good to see more Aliens guests announced.

This is my dilemma. Read the name and didn't know which character he played. I do remember Wierzbowski so does he warrant inclusion on a cast item?!?

If I did posters, I'd get him on the poster as well. I can see your point, but the cast on Aliens is limited anyways and still the soldiers are kind of cool. It's not like all your place will be taken in by 50 stormtroopers or something :P

If you ever watch the Q&A of the Aliens cast reunion a couple of years ago you'll see/hear that he is considered to be one of the core team by the other cast members and I would (and have) added him to my cast piece - you may regret it later.

It's strange that you don't have similar thoughts on Cynthia Scott whose part (and number of lines) was of a similar size.

It's a great time to get them all together and I think the less well known characters will do alot more business with the likes of Sigourney and Bill Paxton at the show. I imagine guests like myself will be thinking 'those Aliens cast photo's and posters might as well get completed'!

Lance Hendriksen is an absolute must and I know Michael Biehn is doing a few shows this year but the more the merrier.

I'm bringing 2 Aliens themed posters. One for Sigourney and Carrie to sign and one for all other Aliens guests. Framed and side by side they are going to look pretty epic!