should i be worried ?

hi there .

we purchased diamond passes for

christopher lloyd

michael j fox

robert eglund

and they have not yet been sent or arrived and its 4 weeks till the event ?

should i be worried about this or are diamond passes just the printable ticket ?

As posted repeatedly already (also last time you asked just a week ago ;)): the Diamond Passes are being mailed. All of them.

There has been a delay with printing, this has lead to a delay in mailing.

I have requested an update when mailing will resume, but have not heard back yet. If anything changes I can assure you it will be posted, either by me, TooTall or SM themselves.

This is perhaps an odd one, but here goes.

As I've previously mentioned, I'm coming to LFCC directly from a weeks holiday, so if my Diamond pass has not arrived before I leave for my holiday, can I make someone aware of this at the event please? I'm right in thinking it's only the pass itself which is sent aren't I, not the other bits and bobs, and if that is the case hopefully they will realise that I've not had it as I can only collect those things once.

Hopefully this will all be irrelevant anyway and the pass will hit my doormat before, but just incase.

By the Way QS, you soo should have a 'drinks fund box' somewhere ;-)

As I've previously mentioned, I'm coming to LFCC directly from a weeks holiday, so if my Diamond pass has not arrived before I leave for my holiday, can I make someone aware of this at the event please? I'm right in thinking it's only the pass itself which is sent aren't I, not the other bits and bobs, and if that is the case hopefully they will realise that I've not had it as I can only collect those things once.

Hopefully this will all be irrelevant anyway and the pass will hit my doormat before, but just incase.

E-Mail the store please. This definitely needs to be marked on one of the lists somewhere.

E-Mail the store please. This definitely needs to be marked on one of the lists somewhere.

OK, Will do, and thanks