photo shoot times

Ive got some of the old posted photo shoot tickets for the weekend. Wonder if they would let me use 2 or 3 on the Friday instead of the Sat if the photo queue is quite. I can't buy any more photos for the weekend that I would like to unless I could use a couple. I can understand this might be difficult with e tickets but am hoping the printed tickets would be OK to do, if the line is quite. Would probably help a lot of people out and the show on the saturday. I know this has helped a lot in previous years.

Ive got some of the old posted photo shoot tickets for the weekend. Wonder if they would let me use 2 or 3 on the Friday instead of the Sat if the photo queue is quite. I can't buy any more photos for the weekend that I would like to unless I could use a couple. I can understand this might be difficult with e tickets but am hoping the printed tickets would be OK to do, if the line is quite. Would probably help a lot of people out and the show on the saturday. I know this has helped a lot in previous years.

I'm doubting that Friday will be as quiet as previous years! It's been mentioned in other threads that it's very unlikely that using tickets on different days will be allowed.

I'm doubting that Friday will be as quiet as previous years! It's been mentioned in other threads that it's very unlikely that using tickets on different days will be allowed.
Yes, QS confirmed in the below thread that photoshoots are specific for each day and cannot be changed:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88988#entry1926738