Few quick questions

• Moderators

Photoshoots tend to start between 30 minutes and an hour after the doors open on all days.

Talks will usually last between 25 and 45 minutes, depending on the talk. More details on this will be known once the schedule is out.

• Like 1

• Moderators

gold pass do i get that though the post or i take printed ticket

When did you buy?, old system you will get a ticket through the post

New system you need to print your e-ticket and present on the day

Edited by StuartG2198

Hi there,

I have few questions to add if I may. This is the first time that I will be attending for the whole event and I'm not really sure what happens. Will a wristband or something similar be sent through the post or is there a registration event on the Friday?

Also, I have just waved goodbye to my student loan on a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver (definitely no regrets) and wondered if a wristband or similar will be used to identify us over the weekend?

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

Hi there,

I have few questions to add if I may. This is the first time that I will be attending for the whole event and I'm not really sure what happens. Will a wristband or something similar be sent through the post or is there a registration event on the Friday?

Also, I have just waved goodbye to my student loan on a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver (definitely no regrets) and wondered if a wristband or similar will be used to identify us over the weekend?

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

You need to bring the print out as stated above. Wristbands are handed out in the Gold Pass line.

Diamond Passes are the only thing still physically being mailed. It's like a badge that is punched/marked where appropriate.

• Moderators

Hi there,

Many thanks,

StarkScribbler

if you have weekend entry, then when you first enter you will be given a wristband. Not so much a 'registration event' as 'continuous registration'

You will be sent a dogtag style pass in the mail for your diamond pass, which will both identify you and be used to collect the items included in the pass.

Edited by etmuse

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but i couldnt see it in posts and if it has the SORRY but my question is ....Do you need to print your entry ticket and diamond tickets out or can you just show the QR codes and emails or barcodes on your phones ? Many thanks x x

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but i couldnt see it in posts and if it has the SORRY but my question is ....Do you need to print your entry ticket and diamond tickets out or can you just show the QR codes and emails or barcodes on your phones ? Many thanks x x

As long as the QR code can be scanned, be it on paper, phone, tablet or even watch, then you'll be fine.

As long as the QR code can be scanned, be it on paper, phone, tablet or even watch, then you'll be fine.
This is just me, and I am not criticising the eticket system what so ever, but I'm printing my tickets as well as keeping them on my phone for insurance purposes. I've spent a lot of money for this event and I would be gutted if my phone died on me!

This is just me, and I am not criticising the eticket system what so ever, but I'm printing my tickets as well as keeping them on my phone for insurance purposes. I've spent a lot of money for this event and I would be gutted if my phone died on me!
I've done a few shows with etickets now and battery has not been an issue. I keep one of those portable chargers in my bag but so far haven't used it.
  • Like 1

I've done a few shows with etickets now and battery has not been an issue. I keep one of those portable chargers in my bag but so far haven't used it.
Yeah me too dude. Life savers they are! Working in Risk Management just gets me over preparared for any threat! ;)
  • Like 2

hi ive bought the diamond passes for robert englund and michael j fox and printed out the e-ticket part.....when will i know if the actually passes them selves have been sent to me? as ive not had any confirmation they have been sent out yet?

We have two topics on this already which have been active today, just check out the current thread titles. ;)

Diamond Pass mailing has been delayed. I requested confirmation about sending out and will post as soon as I have info.

hi ive bought the diamond passes for robert englund and michael j fox and printed out the e-ticket part.....when will i know if the actually passes them selves have been sent to me? as ive not had any confirmation they have been sent out yet?

We have two topics on this already which have been active today, just check out the current thread titles. ;)

Diamond Pass mailing has been delayed. I requested confirmation about sending out and will post as soon as I have info.

I think Too Tall needs to get his FAQ asap!

I think Too Tall needs to get his FAQ asap!

Well at the momebnt it's me actually trying to put the finishing touches to it... I'm just not getting very far due to amount of questions on here.

Wow! :eek: Next you'll be saying that you're trying to book some of the guests as well! You really do deserve a drinks collection box!

• Like 4

hi sorry to bother you, but when they do get posted do i get an email confirmation?

hi sorry to bother you, but when they do get posted do i get an email confirmation?

As far as I know no.

As far as I know no.

ok thanks for your help....hopefully get them soon :) it will at least rest my mind then lol