Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - JONATHAN PRYCE

Should have been a Diamond Pass. Legendary actor. One of my favourites, and I don't say that often. Glengarry Glenn Ross probably one of the most under-rated movies ever. Jack Lemon, Alec Baldwin. I've met Al Pacino this year and now I get to meet Jonathan Pryce. Thanks SM for making my dreams come true.

• Like 2

Wasn't sure about adding Jonathan to my list but then remembered he played The Master in the Comic Relief Dr Who spoof....

• Like 1

Have always enjoyed Pryce in everything he has been in, but will be getting an autograph for his role in Tomorrow Never Dies. He was always one of my favourite villains. He's a bit more than I thought he would cost (I guess!) but I will be just glad to meet him.

• Like 1

Quite amazing, but not sure if I can really afford his autograph...

Ohhh The High Sparrow! Another one for the GoT collection! Nice SM :)

Edited by Vhiper

HMmmmmmmmmmmm this is very tempting. I have an autograph through the mail...di I want another...or would I rather like a photo...decisions....

My sister is abit gutted, she likes him in of all things Jumpin Jack Flash with Whoopi Goldberg but its abit rich for her. You would have had her at £25.

Great guest! I love Pirates and GOT and he's also in Narcopolis (yet to be released) which I backed on Kickstarter, so will be great to meet him. Now I have to choose between an auto and a photo...