Your Top Ten Autographs

GoldenGreen

I'm sure you'll not be surprised at my first one!

Benedict Cumberbatch

Steven Speilberg

Peter Jackson

Orlando Bloom

Richard Dean Anderson

Amanda Tapping

I can only stretch to 5 - I've got loads more but those ones stand out for me. (All in person as well)

What about yours GG?

Edited by Raylenth

All in person:

Jennifer Lawrence

Chris Evans (As Forrest said 'the good one' ;))

Natalie Dormer

Kit Harington

Lena Headey

Gwendoline Christie

Elizabeth Banks

Simon Pegg

Jessica Chastain

Hayden Panettiere

Here's mine but tough to choose only ten otherwise i would also put Virginia Hey in there.

Danny john jules

Robert Llewellyn

Chris Barrie

Craig Charles

Peter Dinklage

John Hurt

Jack Donelly

Mickey Rooney

Amanda Tapping

Gigi Edgely

not in any order and all got in person..

Benedict Cumberbatch :wub:

Nobuo Uematsu

Yasunori Mitsuda

Yoko Shimomura

Hironobu Sakaguchi

Charles Martinet

Mark Gatiss

Steven Moffat

Sue Vertue

Andrew Scott

Edited by Sassy1988

Mine are going to be a tad obvious.

My top ten starting from being my most fave:

Kermit the Frog (in amphibian ;)).

Mr. Spielberg (in person)

Harrison Ford (in person)

Annie Hathaway (in person)

Gillian Anderson (in person)

Clean Bandit (in person)

Angelina Jolie (in person)

Vic Armstrong (in person)

Sylvester Stallone (in person)

Arnold Schwarzenegger (in person)

• Like 1

I don't really have the big names some people on here have, but I've got a few that I'm particularly proud. I'm going to post ones that I've obtained outside of comic cons though:

Paramore album 'Brand New Eyes' signed by the band

Metallica album '...And Justice For All' signed by the band (with Rob instead of Jason)

30 Seconds to Mars album 'This is War' signed by the band

Mark Tremonti album 'Tremonti' signed by the band (probably my favorite guitarist)

Signed Mike Portnoy drumstick

Signed Lars Ulrich drumstick

Signed Tomas Haake drumstick

Signed Chris Adler drumstick

Motorhead gig ticket signed by Lemmy and Mikkey Dee

Offical WWE 'Mr Socko' signed by Mick Foley

• Like 1

At comic cons: craig charles, danny john jules, paul mcgann, shirley henderson, jeff rawle, jessie cave, devon murray, terry yorath.
Outside comic cons: Dawn french, Peter capaldi, Ant & Dec, andy fairweather-low, gary speed, gary barlow, geoff hurst, eddie izzard, alex ferguson, Brendan o'carroll.

Edited by Autographcollector

Mine are going to be a tad obvious.

My top ten starting from being my most fave:

Kermit the Frog (in amphibian ;)).

Mr. Spielberg (in person)

Harrison Ford (in person)

Annie Hathaway (in person)

Gillian Anderson (in person)

Clean Bandit (in person)

Angelina Jolie (in person)

Vic Armstrong (in person)

Sylvester Stallone (in person)

Arnold Schwarzenegger (in person)

you jammy bugger when did you meet Sly my top autos are

Danny Glover

John Hurt

John Barrowman

Matt Smith

Craig Charles

Patrick Stewart

William Shatner

Tom Baker

Karl Urban

Lena Headey

Edited by Starbug

In no particular order:

Katee Sackhoff;

Jeri Ryan;

William Shatner;

Milo Ventimiglia;

Max Groedenchik;

John Hurt;

Edward James Olmos;

Carrie Fisher;

Amanda Tapping &

Peter Dinklage.

Some for who they are and some for the memories of getting the auto.

some are from when i've written and some are in person at cons/premieres etc.

(in no order)

1. Lena Headey (IP at a con) such a nice lady. took the time to have a quick chat with everyone and shes also got a really cool looking sig. (and on the cersei pic i chose it looks BADASS!)

2. George A Romero (IP at a con) i'd heard mixed things about meeting him in person. his autograph isnt the nicest looking and he wasnt personalising but the experience of meeting him made up for it. he seemed genuinely stoked to be at the event, made sure to shake everyones hand twice (once when introduced. once when you were about to leave the signing table) ive never seen a guest who seemed SO happy to be at an event

3. Lew Temple (TTM) wrote to him, explained im a fan and said a bit about other films he's in. he signed the 2 photos i sent (one for my folder. one for my twd wall of awesomeness) he also added an extra 8X10 pic signed and dedicated and i got a hand written letter back from him replying to what i'd written in my original message

4. Andrew Lincoln (TTM) one of the first autograph requests i sent. sent it to the US agency address (Slate PR if anyone is interested) and i'd completely forgot about it. about a year later i get this big envelope through the post box with my comic and dvd cover both signed and dedicated! thats a favourite because it was so unexpected

5. Charlie Adlard (IP at a con) i travelled from cambridgeshire to wrexham to get this one. i got hit with an extra £130 train fair because my rail card turned out to be out of date, which resulted in loads of frantic money shuffling to sort things out. also stayed in a hotel on my own, which is something i was terrified about doing, but after all that i got to meet one of my heroes and got an autograph and a sketch from him. nicest. guy. EVER.

6. Eva Green (TTM) its freaking eva green. what else is there to say?!

7. GOT cast (IP at S5 world premiere) my friend Don took me along as his plus one. got 20+ autos, met LOADS of the cast. now have a freaking AWESOME signed a4 posted framed and on the wall which looks badass and a load more autos in an autograph book) amazing how many of the cast took the time to sign for just about everyone!

8. Ryan Giggs (TTM) childhood hero and still a hero of mine (even if his off the pitch philandering is a bit iffy) got a signed pic from him

9. JK Rowling (TTM) wrote a HUGE letter to her explaining a lot of stuff with regards to the HP books keeping my mind busy during the past few years dealing with depression and received a signed postcard back from her. originally i thought it was a pre-print but it turns out its legit (and has her hologram sticker thingy which she puts on legit autos on it) apparently she only sends them to people who's letters have had an effect on her and who she thinks is being honest and sincere, so that one means a lot to me

10. patrick stewart/ian mckellen (TTM) i wrote to patrick stewart and sent an x men dvd cover to get signed. when i got it back it was signed by both patrick and ian since they were in the same stage show together. was completely unexpected!

• Like 1

All got in person at various cons/plays/other events:

Aidan Turner

Richard Armitage

Luke Evans

Daniel Bryan

Cody Rhodes

Evangeline Lily

Christopher Eccleston

Orlando Bloom

Randy Orton

AJ Lee

Some great WWE stars on your list!

• Like 1

Bradley Cooper (a few years before he hit the "A" list!)

Victor Garber (after thinking he wouldn't make it to the con.)

Andreas Katsulas (kindly given, with the organiser's permission, at an unorthodox time during a con.)

Robert Patrick (surprise late addition to a con line up)

The really special one for me is:-

Frank Langella

The story?

I got his autograph at the stage door at Plymouth Theatre Royal in 1990. I'd had a lousy final year at H.E. college, losing my father to cancer in October '89, and then having the shock of a college friend dying suddenly over the Christmas holiday. Going to see the play "Abracadaver" in June, after my finals, was the "prize" for all the s#** I'd been thorough, and it was completely unexpected, as this production was supposed to be going on in London.

To this day I don't know the reason for the change, but I'll never forget the day I found out he was going to be in Plymouth! I felt that all the weight I'd been carrying was suddenly lifted from my shoulders. It was a wonderful surprise, the play was great fun, and I have loads of happy memories.

I'm going to take a slightly different angle on this and go for the ones that are most meaningful to me, which often seem to relate to characters and actors that I grew up watching as a kid , then as a teenager. In no particular order, because they are all special to me.

Mark Hamill - All I probably need to say is "Luke Skywalker" and certainly anyone of a certain age that saw this film as a child will no exactly what I mean.

Christopher Lee - Iconic, Legendary, star of many different cult films

Adam West - He's my Batman, always will be, when I ran around the playground humming Neal Hefti's Batman theme tune, I was Adam West

Roger Moore - He's my Bond, he was in the first Bond I saw at the Cinema and he's in my favourite ever Bond "Live and Let Die"

Joss Whedon - BTVS, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Marvel etc etc , I've spent many , many hours being entertained by this man's work

Tom Baker - He's my Doctor, from my earliest memories of Tom doing battle with the Zygons, eating jelly babies and wearing a far too long scarf.

Keanu Reeves - Absolutely loved Bill and Ted, so getting this one was a real bonus.

Erika Eleniak - I'll just blush for this one.

Ray Liotta - Goodfellas was and still is one of my favourite movies of all time

John Carpenter - Horror Master and Director

• Like 2