why not the hall?

This might not be seen but oh well

But I was wondering why it was placed around the concourse this year and not the the huge hall

I think it was in the hall last year, as someone who is disabled having to walk around and around and around to get everywhere was really painful, I'm still recovering. I had to go up in the lift and go down the other side most of the time

I was just wondering how come it got put there this year?

This might not be seen but oh well

But I was wondering why it was placed around the concourse this year and not the the huge hall

I think it was in the hall last year, as someone who is disabled having to walk around and around and around to get everywhere was really painful, I'm still recovering. I had to go up in the lift and go down the other side most of the time

I was just wondering how come it got put there this year?

MIlton Keynes F C got promoted up to the championship this year so alot of the ground and facilites are being upgraded including the new hall.They only have 8 weeks to go from crowds of around 4 figures plus to possibly over 30 thousend.The club takes priority over any prebooked events

Edited by loveamyadams

I would be very surprised if they get crowds of 30 thousand!! If it results in a better stadium great

they might not get a single attendance of over 30 thousend, i'll be amazed if they do ,but they've still got to be prepared for it.Last year they got 26 thousend for the visit of Man Utd and the ground wasn't big enough. next year they'll be playing the likes of leeds, Wolves, QPR, Middlesbrough,Sheff wed etc instead of the likes of walsall and Mansfield so whatever the crowd ( and they will increase dramatically)they are going to need better facilites especially for the new hangers-on. Just remembered that i was told the new Hall is being converted into an indoor training centre as well.

Edited by loveamyadams

The version I had heard is that Toyota were using the hall on Monday and had suddenly realised that they needed the weekend to set up, so the geeks and sports-fans lost out to a large multinational car company. You may have noticed that Toyota were also taking up a couple of car-parking areas for their half-dozen cars...