MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

Mark Hamill and is it a diamond and normal tickets hope so and maybe Chewbacca himself?

Peter Meyhew has been to LFCC before so I don't think he'd be classed as a Massive/Diamond guest (I know they haven't said it's diamond but the signs are there). My money is on Hamill too at the minute.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

To be honest as with MJF I would LOVE to have an autograph to add to my collection but could not stretch to a diamond pass but was over the moon that I would still have the opportunity to meet him in a photoshoot (all be it just for a few seconds) and listen to his talk so I hope with this new guest there is the same opportunity.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Has Mark Hamill done anything like this before - anyone know his "price range"?

Is it Thursday yet?? WHY NOT?!

:spew:

He does do things like this yes, not that many and certainly hasn't done one in the UK for a while (as far as I'm aware) I believe he charges what would be equvelant to £80/£90 in GBP

• Like 1

Has Mark Hamill done anything like this before - anyone know his "price range"?

Is it Thursday yet?? WHY NOT?!

:spew:

He does do things like this yes, not that many and certainly hasn't done one in the UK for a while (as far as I'm aware) I believe he charges what would be equvelant to £80/£90 in GBP
Last event he did here was 2007 I beleive. Recently he's been charging about $125 which is around £80-£90
  • Like 1

Ian McKellen?

Omg if it was I'd buy a ticket in an instant! cant go to event at mo but I'd soo change that for someone like Sir Ian :smile:

You know the announcement will only be a day off from his next movie 'Mr Holmes' hitting the Cinema as its meant to be in cinema on Friday so this would be great but does any1 know if Sir Ian actually does conventions any more?