MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

Thinking it's not gonna be ... Chris Pratt and that's a shame (just went to see JW telling myself it would be nice to get him as a guest, but as much as I believe in SM bringing us the impossible... This is impossible)

MASSIVE this means this guest is gonna be the biggest one yet, I guess we can expect the prices to be massive as well, as long as there is the separate photo shoots and possibly signature tickets for this one we should be ok, giving a chance to everyone interested to at least get something out of this....

Can't wait to find out

• Like 1

Well if its another diamond guest, it shouldn't be Mark Hamill cause SM has said before that Mark Hamill wouldnt be classified as a Diamond Guest. I tried to find the post where this was said, but I havent managed.

Even so, Mark Hamill seems like a likely candidate perhaps.

Well I happy either way if its someone I want or not :) The lineup this year is already beyond expectations (and wallet size ;) )

The added clues are now making me a tad nervous:

"Added Clues : There will actually be 2 Guests announced! One is a multi-genre actor/actress and a great guest for the show. The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows! We can't wait to share who they are with you!"

• Like 3

The added clues are now making me a tad nervous:

"Added Clues : There will actually be 2 Guests announced! One is a multi-genre actor/actress and a great guest for the show. The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows! We can't wait to share who they are with you!"

My heart and the inner neard screams "I CANT WAIT!" my brain and wallet screams "Nooo.... this is killing me..." :D

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 2