MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

From the clue of multi genre I wouldn't think it would be Emilia Clark - she just has been in much other stuff beside GoT and the new Terminator film.

My guess is that the person will be well known from multiple films and a tv show. Someone that everyone can recognise.

• Like 1

So one of them is the biggest guest they ever had but it's not a diamond guest?

I'm thinking maybe someone from GOT.

lets hope it's Emilia Clarke or kIt harington!

Do they fit the description though?

Well Emilia - Game of Thrones/Terminator (which is being released and promoted next month) and Kit well just hoping really.

Jason Momoa?

He was there a couple of years back. Lena has been, as has Peter Dinklage. They would be the biggest draws barring Emilia and Kit, and I honestly don't think any of them would be the most massive guest SM have ever had. (I'm a huge GoT fan, just being realistic)

Well Emilia - Game of Thrones/Terminator (which is being released and promoted next month) and Kit well just hoping really.

I thought Emilia hasn't done much outside of GOT...

My mistake.

Ok, Time for a test run....

Phones of the hook, Check

Mobile switched off, Check

Alarm clock set 7pm, Check

Breakables moved away to safe place, Check

Neighbours informed there maybe screaming later.... Check

Plenty of tissues on hand for over frothing or crying to much because I can't afford them..... Check

Money on side, If too upset because computer crashes, just go out and buy a Pizza. (too cheer myself up) Check :smile:

All Checks complete... I'm Ready SM. BRING IT ON

Don't get the hump .......................

My alarm is set for 18.45 in case I fall asleep. Was on my last early shift today so was awake at 3.15am!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just hoping it's not just a diamond ticket

The way SM are going, there will undoubtedly be a focus on it being a diamond pass - then hopefully us mortals may get a few separate crumbs by way of photoshoots and (if we're lucky) autos.

But saying all this, if it is a genuinely massive star - I'm thinking Arnie or Sigourney (massive, by my definition) - paying top dollar for them to attend may be the only option SM have, so have to recoup their costs accordingly.

• Like 3

I'm just hoping it's not just a diamond ticket

The way SM are going, there will undoubtedly be a focus on it being a diamond pass - then hopefully us mortals may get a few separate crumbs by way of photoshoots and (if we're lucky) autos.

But saying all this, if it is a genuinely massive star - I'm thinking Arnie or Sigourney (massive, by my definition) - paying top dollar for them to attend may be the only option SM have, so have to recoup their costs accordingly.

Apparently Arnie was in London a few days ago cos he was on twitter joking on about how he was gonna get knocked over by cars in London and one said sorry and he said in traditional terminator fashion - "YOU'RE FORGIVEN!" XD

Be it that Arnie is in London as we speak promoting 'Terminator Genisys' as part of his global tour, the locations releasing the film around the date of LFCC is UAE (16th), Lebanon (16th), Cyprus (17th). So do you think he'd be over this way for the 18th/19th?

I can't say - it's a big stretch as his marketing run for 'TG' would be over by then. But he would have 'Maggie' to push in the UK if he wanted to...

The big question is, who the hell is bigger than Stan Lee?!

I have had a gut feeling since this was announced that it's Jeniffer Lawrence or Chris Pratt.

Jennifer Lawrence was my gut feeling last time - I would be happy with either of your choices :)