MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

don't know wether i'm looking forward to this or dreading it because of the hit on the finances again if its a must see rare to get guest. I want a top guest i'd love to meet but at the same time be secretly relieved i don't have to fork out again if its not. If i had to choose anyone it would be Tom Hanks,but his wifes illness makes that a non starter. Oh and Clint Eastwood but now thats too much to hope for.On the actress side i would love it to be Amy Adams or Jessica Chastain. The biggest guest ever would have to be some name to top stan lee for me.If its Amy Adams she can sign KingRichard76 muppett dvd.Shes done comedy, serious drama, superman and The muppets, thats multi genre.

Edited by loveamyadams
  • Like 1

Will we be able to get the guests autograph without a diamond pass?

I'm hoping we will be able to as it would be a tad unfair for those who want it and don't wish to pay for all the added bells and whistles that go with a diamon pass thingy

• Like 3

I'm hoping we will be able to as it would be a tad unfair for those who want it and don't wish to pay for all the added bells and whistles that go with a diamon pass thingy

I hope so to...

Btw King Richard, if you look at the 16th page of this discussion I wrote something I would love to hear what your thought is on that :smile:

• Like 1

thats why i dont care for the diamond pass. im not interested in the extras, having the option to get a pic or autograph has gone for the big guests with those passes.

• Like 1

The Multigenre bit of it says to me that its an actor who has done different kinda works, in more than a fandom movie or show. Mark Hamill for instance dont really fit in there. I think its very far fetched calling him a multi genre cause he is famous for being a voice actor and star wars. (Would love to meet him though, Im not saying this to minimizing what he has done)

"The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows!" No mentioning of first time signer for theese events. Thats something that might be true even though its not stated. But... This get me to think of Patrick Stewart if you look at guests that has been here before. (I might be wrong... :D )

Then again, looking on who it might be that hasnt been here before and who could be likely (I might be wrong about htem being new,,, ) Ewan McGregor or Hayden Christensen. Ewan being Really BIG and Hayden begin very Fandom BIG (bring it on ;) ) Well KingRichard, give your thought on this :) I value your opinion. And yes I mean you who have seen a famous frog :)

I, first of all agree with you over the Mark Hamill comment, he is known mostly for being Luke Skywalker.

My stance remains on what would be a BIG guest for an event such as this and a BIG guest that would be seen at a Premiere say, there are a number of big names for an event like this that do spring to mind and Ewan McGregor is one of them, he has a strong link to Star Wars an is known for a number of other wonderful roles - I enjoyed his role in Shallow Grave a great deal and this would definitely see him fitting into the whole multigenre pigeon hole as would the likes of Sean Bean (I know he was in Game of Thrones or indeed the first episode - the only one I've seen) he would also be labelled as a big guest its people like this who would definitely make a show and would certainly fit into that whole demographic.

Hayden Christensen isn't really known for anything other than Star Wars and thus would only be known to that particular franchise and not be seen by many as a BIG guest.

I very much like the idea of it being Ewan McGregor as thats rather a safe bet to assume its him (Hollywood A Listers are just not what spring to mind when it comes to conventions)

I'm glad you appreciate my opinion...

P.S. I've not just met Kermit but kissed him too ;)

• Like 1

thats why i dont care for the diamond pass. im not interested in the extras, having the option to get a pic or autograph has gone for the big guests with those passes.

Exactly, Its nice for those who want all the little added bonuses and I have no qualms with that but I'd like to have the option of spending a certain amount of money for an Auto/Pic thats not gonna see me thinking "Cripes!"

• Like 2

Well this thread has been going berserk since the new-not-really-clues have been added.... Can't even be sure with that post that these 2 guests are related in someways or if they will just be revealed at the same time but have no connection at all....

From what I understand there is a massive guest and either a big or regular guest, I'm not Sherlock but if they're related I would say the the massive guest would be either Arnie or The Rock and someone playing alongside either in San Andreas or Terminator, my guts telling me it's more about our cybernetic friend this time.

I've seen people throwing Cruise/Pegg or Pegg/Frost duos in there, well I would love that, But I believe Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were guests wayyyyyyyy back, so that ruled their duo out, as it couldn't be "one of the biggest if not the biggest guest that ever attended". Still could be the Cruise/Pegg duo, but I doubt it....

Less than 24 hours now... Click click click

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

The Multigenre bit of it says to me that its an actor who has done different kinda works, in more than a fandom movie or show. Mark Hamill for instance dont really fit in there. I think its very far fetched calling him a multi genre cause he is famous for being a voice actor and star wars. (Would love to meet him though, Im not saying this to minimizing what he has done)

"The other is also a multi-genre actor/actress and I can safely say one of, if not the biggest guest we have ever had at one of our shows!" No mentioning of first time signer for theese events. Thats something that might be true even though its not stated. But... This get me to think of Patrick Stewart if you look at guests that has been here before. (I might be wrong... :D )

Then again, looking on who it might be that hasnt been here before and who could be likely (I might be wrong about htem being new,,, ) Ewan McGregor or Hayden Christensen. Ewan being Really BIG and Hayden begin very Fandom BIG (bring it on ;) ) Well KingRichard, give your thought on this :) I value your opinion. And yes I mean you who have seen a famous frog :)

I, first of all agree with you over the Mark Hamill comment, he is known mostly for being Luke Skywalker.

My stance remains on what would be a BIG guest for an event such as this and a BIG guest that would be seen at a Premiere say, there are a number of big names for an event like this that do spring to mind and Ewan McGregor is one of them, he has a strong link to Star Wars an is known for a number of other wonderful roles - I enjoyed his role in Shallow Grave a great deal and this would definitely see him fitting into the whole multigenre pigeon hole as would the likes of Sean Bean (I know he was in Game of Thrones or indeed the first episode - the only one I've seen) he would also be labelled as a big guest its people like this who would definitely make a show and would certainly fit into that whole demographic.

Hayden Christensen isn't really known for anything other than Star Wars and thus would only be known to that particular franchise and not be seen by many as a BIG guest.

I very much like the idea of it being Ewan McGregor as thats rather a safe bet to assume its him (Hollywood A Listers are just not what spring to mind when it comes to conventions)

I'm glad you appreciate my opinion...

P.S. I've not just met Kermit but kissed him too ;)

I think Ive seen a picture of that :D

Well I like your opinion cause you have a tendency to be real about things and have realistic views. :)

• Like 2

Okay im going out on a limb here and saying as they say one of them is MASSIVE...and the other one is a cool guest thats great for this show....im guessing Arnold schwarzenegger and Emilia clarke!

Arnie is 'MASSIVE' in stature aswel as fame and with the new terminator movie coming out??

Emlia clarke is pretty big for GOT fans too, im not fussed as i dont watch it so she isnt a big guest to me.

• Like 1

he's been in flash old and new and other films too

Maybe something bout Ted 2 Liam neeson, mark walberg, Seth mcfarlane, Amanda seyfield or Morgan Freeman any ideas out of these? Lol

I did mention Seth McFarlane earlier. Mainly because of the multiple personality thing and the fact he does so many of the voices
  • Like 1