MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

oh looking for clues within clues from the added clues is making me clueless :crying:

"multi-genre actor/actress" do's this mean they've done theatre, tv and film?

"There will actually be 2 Guests announced"-do's that mean this 2 people have worked together or related?

it can drive a man crazy....all this speculation....noo!!! must wait till tomorrow to find out the answer!! what can a man do to kill the time...........

i know i'll watch "game of Throne" season finally again ....."THE SHAME" ......thankyou Lena Headey from every man alive!!!!! :whistling: :whistling:

and if it's emilia clarke, sigourney weaver, david duchovny or even sean young-- then i've had one hell of a great week.

• Like 1

.thankyou Lena Headey from every man alive!!!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Sorry dude, not her. Body double.

a man can only dream , after 5 minutes i was wondering were all her tattoos had gone but by then was well past caring -lol

as for the announcements , i'll just chill out and hope for the best .... thats someone i would like to meet at a reasonable price

.thankyou Lena Headey from every man alive!!!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Sorry dude, not her. Body double.

a man can only dream , after 5 minutes i was wondering were all her tattoos had gone but by then was well past caring -lol

as for the announcements , i'll just chill out and hope for the best .... thats someone i would like to meet at a reasonable price

And the baby bump, which is one of the reasons for the body double in the first place!

Based on the clue...

It´s at least one woman.

Maybe Lena heady or Emily clarke (make sense with other game og thrones guest), and both multi genre (movie and tv show)

The second : the biggest guest ever at the show

If last year, Stan lee bring too much people, who can beat it ? The year of the empire strike back... George Lucas... ?

Cańt wait !!!

• Moderators

Based on the clue...

It´s at least one woman.

Maybe Lena heady or Emily clarke (make sense with other game og thrones guest), and both multi genre (movie and tv show)

If last year, Stan lee bring too much people, who can beat it ? The year of the empire strike back... George Lucas... ?

Cańt wait !!!

As brilliant as Lena is she has been at LFCC the last two years and I believe is due her baby very soon so I think she's ruled out this year. It would be nice to see Emelia Clarke though!! Edited by StuartG2198

So Emilia clarcke :-)

Based on the clue...

It´s at least one woman.

Cańt wait !!!

As brilliant as Lena is she has been at LFCC the last two years and I believe is due her baby very soon so I think she's ruled out this year. It would be nice to see Emelia Clarke though!!

• Moderators

So Emilia clarcke :-)

Based on the clue...

It´s at least one woman.

Cańt wait !!!

As brilliant as Lena is she has been at LFCC the last two years and I believe is due her baby very soon so I think she's ruled out this year. It would be nice to see Emelia Clarke though!!

I'd be happy!!! We will have to wait and see.

Im just gonna take a couple of wlld guesses, and if its two im going for two from the same show -

David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson.....even though X Files is filming

Dennis Quaid & Jake Gyllenhaal.....and only because i have just watch Day After Tomorrow

Bill Murray and Dan Ackroid..... Well it would be pretty darn amazing right?

But seriously i really have no clue!

Mark Hamill and

and Harrison Ford ?

I still can't see Harrison doing an event, but I guess you never know, with the diamond and perhaps talk, limited signing it might be a possibility.

Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzegger ?

Mark Hamill and Sigourney Weaver ?

Mark Hamill and Sylvester Stallone ?

Mark Hamill and Jamie Lee Curtis ?

Edited by GoldenGreen

Im just gonna take a couple of wlld guesses, and if its two im going for two from the same show -

Dennis Quaid & Jake Gyllenhaal.....and only because i have just watch Day After Tomorrow

I doubt it would be David and Gillian for the reason you've already given :)

Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford ?

I still can't see Harrison doing an event, but I guess you never know, with the diamond and perhaps talk, limited signing it might be a possibility.

Very much doubt it would be Harrison and the talk would be nothing short of embarrasing:

Attendee: Who shot first? Han or Greedo.

Harrison: *Blinks* Next question!

I doubt it would be David and Gillian for the reason you've already given :)

Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford ?

Very much doubt it would be Harrison and the talk would be nothing short of embarrasing:

Attendee: Who shot first? Han or Greedo.

Harrison: *Blinks* Next question!

Lol I know but a girl can dream. A mulder and scully double! Hehe

• Like 1