MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

People on this thread said that The Rock is unlikely.... Well I trust SM to wow us, my money is in the "massive" Dwayne The Rock Johnson, I'll have my credit card in hand and will be in front of the computer Thursday, really hopes SM will give us many different tickets option, just as with MJ Fox or Bill Paxton, Diamond, photoshoots ect...

Whoever it is my bank account probably loses

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 3

Maybe its an Animatronic Indominous Rex? with sound effects

I'd pay to see that

id pay for it to chase me down the hall and I get a short video recorded instead of a photo and then throw in the Raptor set photo shoot too at the end of the chase - with the Rex photobombing In the back ground.

Now THAT would be the ideal money making gig :)

I wonder how difficult it would be to actually pull that off , they have green screen shoots now and they need some variety in those

• Like 1

I'd pay to see that

id pay for it to chase me down the hall and I get a short video recorded instead of a photo and then throw in the Raptor set photo shoot too at the end of the chase - with the Rex photobombing In the back ground.

I wonder how difficult it would be to actually pull that off , they have green screen shoots now and they need some variety in those

For those wonderful magickians at ILM it would be very easy but at a con like this it would be possible and certainly something a bit different for those who's imaginations are much more wild :)

• Like 1

David Duchovny but I'd settle for Annabeth Gish as I need Agent Reyes.

I think KingRichard would need urgent medical assistance if it was Duchovny!!

Most definitely - even though money isn't on my side at the moment I live near the red light district in Southend... Failing that I suppose it would be a bank job but I;d totes freak out IF it wwere him :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Most definitely - even though money isn't on my side at the moment I live near the red light district in Southend... Failing that I suppose it would be a bank job but I;d totes freak out IF it wwere him :)

David is without a doubt a dream guest for me as well, but I genuinely think I'd be more excited for you if it was lol

• Like 1

David is without a doubt a dream guest for me as well, but I genuinely think I'd be more excited for you if it was lol

Ah, you flatter me sir :) I just need David on one item and yes, at the moment it could be anyone (within reason) but if it were David I'd hope we'd be able to just get his Auto without going down the whole diamond pass thingy. :)

• Like 1

People on this thread said that The Rock is unlikely.... Well I trust SM to wow us, my money is in the "massive" Dwayne The Rock Johnson, I'll have my credit card in hand and will be in front of the computer Thursday, really hopes SM will give us many different tickets option, just as with MJ Fox or Bill Paxton, Diamond, photoshoots ect...

Whoever it is my bank account probably loses

My list may be short, but I sure put Dwayne Johnson on that if he's coming to LFCC... :clap:

• Like 2

I'd pay to see that

could do 2 cool screens with Bill Paxton twister and aliens would be awesome with one of them and with Robert englund the boiler room and cause terminator is out this month would be cool to have a replica of the terminator where you can have a pic with it like the display with game of thrones throne
  • Like 1

I'd pay to see that

could do 2 cool screens with Bill Paxton twister and aliens would be awesome with one of them and with Robert englund the boiler room and cause terminator is out this month would be cool to have a replica of the terminator where you can have a pic with it like the display with game of thrones throne

A life-size terminator would be awesome!

• Like 1

I'd pay to see that

A life-size terminator would be awesome!

I know forgot Paxton was in terminator 1 so be a cool pic lol
  • Like 1