MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

The Rock would be so good!!

A struggle as he recently discussed his filming schedule and he is solid for the next 2 years as it stands and unlikely to make WrestleMania in a physical capacity.

Ah I know it would be hiiiiighly unlikely, just throwing my two cents in that he would have been an amazing guest

The Rock would be so good!!

A struggle as he recently discussed his filming schedule and he is solid for the next 2 years as it stands and unlikely to make WrestleMania in a physical capacity.

Ah I know it would be hiiiiighly unlikely, just throwing my two cents in that he would have been an amazing guest

I agree, and The Rock does love ot meet his fans. But the guy is doing the sensible thing and getting the work in now before it runs out when the next big star takes his spot.

will this be like Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon with the option to buy the Diamond and a normal price tag as well as I have Bill Paxton and guessed it right last time my hope would be for Sly Stallone but my wallet says no more

• Moderators

will this be like Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon with the option to buy the Diamond and a normal price tag as well as I have Bill Paxton and guessed it right last time my hope would be for Sly Stallone but my wallet says no more

I don't think we'll get confirmation of this until Thursday

• Like 1

And that some people haven't even started watching Game of Thrones and don't appreciate it being ruined.

Where do you draw the line though? I didn't see the Sixth Sense until a few years ago, but twists like that enter popular culture, cannot avoid them. I only did GOT at Xmas - 40 episodes in 10 days, but I was already aware of a major event from the South Park parody a few years back.

• Like 3

I don't think we'll get confirmation of this until Thursday

thanks for the quick reply

• Like 1

And that some people haven't even started watching Game of Thrones and don't appreciate it being ruined.

Where do you draw the line though? I didn't see the Sixth Sense until a few years ago, but twists like that enter popular culture, cannot avoid them. I only did GOT at Xmas - 40 episodes in 10 days, but I was already aware of a major event from the South Park parody a few years back.

I'm just uber careful of what I look at and whom I speak to or indeed what I read - for example I haven't finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire yet and I was thankful for the continuity announcer at the start of one Big Bang Theory episode saying there were gonna be spoilers in that.

Today I went to see Jurassic World because of all the spoilers or indeed spoilery tweets being posted on there and I knew it wouldn't take long until the movie was totally spoiled hence why I chose to see it sooner rather than later - as it goes I've only watched the first episode of Game Of Thrones and found it all to be rather gory, heaped with lots of exposition and more characters than the phone book - one of these days I'd like to get into it further without the risk of it being ruined.

N.B. Jurassic World is a terrific movie :)

Maybe its an Animatronic Indominous Rex? with sound effects

I'd pay to see that

id pay for it to chase me down the hall and I get a short video recorded instead of a photo and then throw in the Raptor set photo shoot too at the end of the chase - with the Rex photobombing In the back ground.

Maybe its an Animatronic Indominous Rex? with sound effects

I'd pay to see that

id pay for it to chase me down the hall and I get a short video recorded instead of a photo and then throw in the Raptor set photo shoot too at the end of the chase - with the Rex photobombing In the back ground.

Now THAT would be the ideal money making gig :)

• Like 2