Latest Guest Announcements - OLGA FONDA

I loved Reel Steal! Great guest!

Bit of a guilty pleasure for me!

Bit of a random one but out of interest were you at a certain London con (sorry can't name) waiting hours to collect photos? Pretty sure I recognise your picture and we were talking in line! haha

Bit of a random one but out of interest were you at a certain London con (sorry can't name) waiting hours to collect photos? Pretty sure I recognise your picture and we were talking in line! haha

Indeed I was. 2 1/2 hours, but I won't start on that as I'll get into trouble on here! I spoke to a few people that day, and forgive me but I don't remember speaking to a raptor, which you'd think I would!

Indeed I was. 2 1/2 hours, but I won't start on that as I'll get into trouble on here! I spoke to a few people that day, and forgive me but I don't remember speaking to a raptor, which you'd think I would!

Yeah I want to erase that from my memory! haha Yeah I think you would too! :P

I remember speaking to a few people (forgive me if you're not in this list) a) a guy whose wife bought him sweets who I spoke to for the longest when you could still breath in the queue! B) a guy from (I think) Gibralter who kept meeting people he knew c) a couple whose photo was on top of a pile but then the crew member stopped handing them out! Was one of them you?

I remember speaking to a few people (forgive me if you're not in this list) a) a guy whose wife bought him sweets who I spoke to for the longest when you could still breath in the queue! B) a guy from (I think) Gibralter who kept meeting people he knew c) a couple whose photo was on top of a pile but then the crew member stopped handing them out! Was one of them you?

Hahaha yes, i'm the first one! Knew I recognised your picture!

Hahaha yes, i'm the first one! Knew I recognised your picture!
Cool, good to speak to you again! I've seen you on this forum a bit so it's nice to be able to put a face to the raptor!
  • Like 1