Different tops

Gonna wear my Walking Dead tshirt to meet Emily Kinney. I'm cosplaying and was gonna wear it under my jacket, but based on the comments on here I'll probably wear a different tshirt, and get changed into it (possibly with some added deodorant) before I meet her!

• Like 1

This takes me back to LFCC 2012, i had worn my Gremlins tshirt under my Fox Mulder suit...

I'd had my photoshoot with Gillian dressed as Mulder, then afterwards went orf to meet Zach at his table - afterwards I got in line for Zachs photoshoot - took off my jacket, tie and shirt and bunged em in my bag then took out my Gizmo (insert appropriate pun here) after Zach and I held my Gizmo and was out of the photoshoot I put my shirt, tie and jacket back on and headed towards the Mitch and Nicholas X Files talk and later on the photoshoot with Mitch.

Looking back on it it was quite the farce to do but enjoyably good fun as well :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to wear my Slytherin t shirt for my Natalia shoot, but now ill use it for Michael Gambon.

I have a Ghostbusters jersey for Sigourney, but nothing for my BTTF shoots.(MJF,Lea,Christopher)

I have a new Simpson's geeky jersey that will make an appearance somewhere, as well as a Capt America one , which i'll wear for my Hayley shoot.

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 1

Don't really pay attention to what I wear for a photoshoot, although last year my wife and I wore matching Stan Lee shirts for our pic with Stan...This year we're bringing cosplay costumes along, so I'll probably be dressed up as Obi Wan Kenobi having my photoshoots lol