Hoggard & Vaughan Story

I went yesterday to Milton Keynes travelling from Birmingham with my family..

I was delighted with my day.. However it could of been all so different..

I brought myself a replica Ashes urn to be signed by England cricket captain Micheal Vaughan..

I walked up to the table where Michael was sat unwrapped my Ashes Urn and out came the URN slipping out the packaging and crashing to the floor AND BREAKING into pieces.. I was devastated I simply couldn't believe my luck..I'd paid for the URN already and was faced with the embarrassment of dropping it on the floor in front of my cricketing heroes..I stood there for a few seconds looking up to the heavens and then put my head in my hands..

THEN.. Matthew hoggard called me over to his table and got up and went and sorted me a brand new URN which was amazing.. Then signed it for me. amazing I thought he didn't have to do this for me.

Later on when I went for the joint photographs with them they remembered me and told me not to drop the urn they were using in there photo shoot.. I was all a laugh and a joke and really made my day.

So a potentially heart shattering situation turned into a brilliant one..

Thought I'd share that with you all :-)

• Like 8

looks like people at Milton Keynes were dropping more urns than England dropped catches yesterday.while waiting for the Michael vaughn photoshoot one of the staff members picked up the urn they were using in the photoshoot and promptly dropped it. Thankfully it only broke the plastic box it was in. laughter all around the photshoot area. I must admit Mathew Hoggard is quite a character.