Goldpass versus Diamond pass

Hello,

if I understant correctly :

the goldpass is for skip the VQ ticket, and go directly in the line of a guest.

BUT

If the guest have a diamond pass (Christopher Lloyd, Bill Paxton, Michael Gambon, robert Englund), the Goldpass doens't work ? I must take a VQ ticket ?

"Autograph Priority Gold Pass Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY REGULAR QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend. Please be aware however, that for Diamond Pass Guests you may require a VQ ticket if that guest does an open signing session."

Thanks,

(I speak french, so i'm not sure to understand)

Gold pass will still work with Lloyd, Paxton, Gambon and Englund as they are not Diamond pass exclusive. The way I understand it is the gold pass joins the back of the queue as normal, without a VQ. Whilst the Diamond pass holders have a seperate priority queue, i.e. they just go to the front maybe.

Yes, but if GOLDPASS can't join the queue without a VQ ticket... that's a problem.

The text is really confusing for me :

"Autograph Priority Gold Pass Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY REGULAR QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend. Please be aware however, that for Diamond Pass Guests you may require a VQ ticket if that guest does an open signing session."

• Moderators

As Zahariel has mentioned above Showmasters have confirmed that Non exclusive diamond guests I.e Lloyd, Englund, Gambon and Paxton do allow Gold Pass holders to join the back of VQ and photo shoot lines AFTER diamond pass holders.

• Like 2

• Moderators

As a gold pass holder - surely we also would be guaranteed an auto if we queue

Gold Pass holders get to join the back of the non-Diamond line, remember that. There is no dedicated Gold Pass pririty line.

But we still get priority over regular entry though? Is that correct?

You get to join the back of the autograph line. If a VQ ticket holder that has been called is three people in front of you and joined the line before you walk up you will not be put in front of that ticket holder. It's still kind of priority per definition, but I am not sure if this is what you are understanding.

Thanks Stuart. Yes, that quote is the most recent confirmation.

I'm really not sure where the confusion comes from. The quote from john bttf clearly says "may."

If any of the Diamond Guests we have so far besides Michael were a "may" it would have been announced when the announcement came up, same as with "Gold Tickets must buy passes for these talks". This is nothing that would suddenly be thrown at the Gold Pass holders on the day without a specific announcement.

• Like 2

Salut Lison, si je peux t'aider en français :

Pour les photo-shoot, de ce que j'ai compris, les goldpass sont appelés en premiers quand un GUEST commence son photoshoot. Cela est valable pour les photoshoot que tu achètes à l'avance sur le store Evenbrite (ici sur le site). Ou, tu peux rejoindre une plus petite file si tu manque le début de l'appel.

Le goldpass ne fonctionne PAS pour les séances photos comprise dans le DIAMOND PASS, les diamand pass sont prioritaires dans ces cas là, voir même exclusifs.

Pour les autographes, il y a le système des "Virtuals Queues tickets", c'est à dire, que tôt le matin, tu peux aller demander à un crew member un "VQ ticket" pour les GUEST de ton choix. Sur ce VQ ticket est indiqué un numéro (par exemple 134).

Lors de la journée, il y a un panneau au dessus du bureau du GUEST, par exemple de 1-100, cela veut dire que les numéros de 1 à 100 peuvent s'engager dans la file. Quand cette file diminue, le numéro passera à 1-200, là tu pourra t'engager dedans.

Ce qui dans le cas d'un GOLDPASS n'a pas d'importance, vu qu'on peut rejoindre directement la file de n'importe quel GUEST.

Ma confusion venait dans la tournure de phrase "may require a VQ ticket for diamond guest", ce qui rendrait le goldpass totalement inutile, puisque ne nous mentons pas, le goldpass nous sert pour les GUEST qui auront énormément de succès (Lloyd, Paxton, Gambon,...) Si on ne peut pas utiliser le goldpass pour ces GUEST, il y aura un sérieux problème :-)

Voilà si tu as d'autres questions, n'hésite pas.

A+

Salut Lison, si je peux t'aider en français :

Pour les photo-shoot, de ce que j'ai compris, les goldpass sont appelés en premiers quand un GUEST commence son photoshoot. Cela est valable pour les photoshoot que tu achètes à l'avance sur le store Evenbrite (ici sur le site). Ou, tu peux rejoindre une plus petite file si tu manque le début de l'appel.

Le goldpass ne fonctionne PAS pour les séances photos comprise dans le DIAMOND PASS, les diamand pass sont prioritaires dans ces cas là, voir même exclusifs.

Pour les autographes, il y a le système des "Virtuals Queues tickets", c'est à dire, que tôt le matin, tu peux aller demander à un crew member un "VQ ticket" pour les GUEST de ton choix. Sur ce VQ ticket est indiqué un numéro (par exemple 134).

Lors de la journée, il y a un panneau au dessus du bureau du GUEST, par exemple de 1-100, cela veut dire que les numéros de 1 à 100 peuvent s'engager dans la file. Quand cette file diminue, le numéro passera à 1-200, là tu pourra t'engager dedans.

Ce qui dans le cas d'un GOLDPASS n'a pas d'importance, vu qu'on peut rejoindre directement la file de n'importe quel GUEST.

Ma confusion venait dans la tournure de phrase "may require a VQ ticket for diamond guest", ce qui rendrait le goldpass totalement inutile, puisque ne nous mentons pas, le goldpass nous sert pour les GUEST qui auront énormément de succès (Lloyd, Paxton, Gambon,...) Si on ne peut pas utiliser le goldpass pour ces GUEST, il y aura un sérieux problème :-)

Voilà si tu as d'autres questions, n'hésite pas.

A+

Parfaitement expliqué, je pourrais rien dire en plus :clap:

I'm really not sure where the confusion comes from. The quote from john bttf clearly says "may."

If any of the Diamond Guests we have so far besides Michael were a "may" it would have been announced when the announcement came up, same as with "Gold Tickets must buy passes for these talks". This is nothing that would suddenly be thrown at the Gold Pass holders on the day without a specific announcement.

Thats a relief :) Its for theese types of guests that the Gold Pass is really worth its money when it comes to VQ.

• Like 3

Hi Is anyone else still waiting for Diamond passes to arrive. I ordered my Robert Englund pasd 2 months plus ago. I have chased it but still no pass. Getting close now!!

Please don't post the same question all over the forum, that won't get you an answer faster. ;)

It is still a month before the show. The tickets can be mailed right up to the week of the show. Absolutely no reason to worry yet.

Hi Is anyone else still waiting for Diamond passes to arrive. I ordered my Robert Englund pasd 2 months plus ago. I have chased it but still no pass. Getting close now!!

QS posted before I finished typing mine but I was going to say essentially the same thing. The only addition I would make is that if for any reason you've not received it take along with you proof of purchase and possibly photo ID (you need it for gold passes so not sure if it's the same for diamond) and go to the organiser's desk at the event.

QS posted before I finished typing mine but I was going to say essentially the same thing. The only addition I would make is that if for any reason you've not received it take along with you proof of purchase and possibly photo ID (you need it for gold passes so not sure if it's the same for diamond) and go to the organiser's desk at the event.

I need to send an ID photo for a GOLDPASS ?

I think they take a photo when u collect the gold pass

No you need to take it with you when you collect your GP to prove you are the purchaser.

Most definitely, if you couldnt take advantage of the gold pass for guests like paxton and weaver to ensure you will get in the autograph line without a VQT then it makes the gold pass pointless to a certain extent lol

Thats a relief :) Its for theese types of guests that the Gold Pass is really worth its money when it comes to VQ.

• Like 1