misty but heavy rain in mk

It was okay once inside. It was fairly warm, what with so many people. Got a bit cold towards the end though.

'inside'

I was surprised the actual rooms weren't rented this time. So in stead you put everybody outside and set up tents? Weird movie, Showmasters.

The tents were AWFUL. Especially when it was raining it was getting over the stalls and the smell was gross.

From other posts made it appears that there was a double booking that was only discovered late.

I don't know what the other event is/was as I am not on location, or if the tent was the solution offered by the venue. But obviously for some reason CM was the event that had to move. Which means take the solution offered by the venue/try to find another way to run the event or cancel the show. Would you have rather seen the whole event canceled? ;)

The problem was the tent was so heavily packed, I couldn't get near anything until about 5, when a lot of people had left. It took me and my friends about 20-30 minutes just to do one half-circuit of the tent before we gave up because it was impossible to get around. We could barely just keep moving forward, never mind stop to look at anything and buy stuff.

We are only saying, the weekend was enjoyable but You could barely move in that tent! Nightmare, I have a feeling that the stalls on the concourse did better than the stalls in the tent. everywhere was wet due to the rain and the sellers had to keep everything off the floor. Lets hope SM improve and the stadium doesn't double book again! Total chaos, but all the crew at the event did their best to help and keep everything as best organised as they could.