See you all tomorrow

Enjoy guys!!!

Just the chap, I'm gonna be taking a pic of my Harry Potter DVD so that if we're fortunate to bump into each other tomorrow (as Saturday is the only day I'm doing) I'll show you the Alan RIckman auto (as we briefly discussed in the thread last week) :)

• Moderators

Enjoy guys!!!

Just the chap, I'm gonna be taking a pic of my Harry Potter DVD so that if we're fortunate to bump into each other tomorrow (as Saturday is the only day I'm doing) I'll show you the Alan RIckman auto (as we briefly discussed in the thread last week) :)

Sadly I won't be there tomorrow (first CM I havent attended in a while), I will be at LFCC all weekend though.

I have an Alan Rickman signature on my potter poster. Recent too ☺

Sounds like he's becoming a lot more affable with his signing habits, when did this happen?

Enjoy guys!!!

Sadly I won't be there tomorrow (first CM I havent attended in a while), I will be at LFCC all weekend though.

Eeeeek, shall save it until LFCC :)

• Moderators

I have an Alan Rickman signature on my potter poster. Recent too ☺

Sounds like he's becoming a lot more affable with his signing habits, when did this happen?

Enjoy guys!!!

Eeeeek, shall save it until LFCC :)

I shall look forward to it, just added you on Twitter as well. Enjoy the weekend!!!

• Like 1

Hope to see you there :D

Hopefully your description will make you easily noticeable :) Keep a look out for the two inept people (my girlfriend and me) wandering around aimlessly haha!

I'm either going to be doing the same or bouncing off the walls, there will be no in between. Definitely noticeable.

Hope to see you there :D

Hopefully your description will make you easily noticeable :) Keep a look out for the two inept people (my girlfriend and me) wandering around aimlessly haha!

I'm either going to be doing the same or bouncing off the walls, there will be no in between. Definitely noticeable.
Well I look like the pic minus the hat and the beard...which coincidentally also applies to my girlfriend...except the pic bit...she doesn't look like me...that would be creepy :laugh: Edited by elchurchio