Who were you meeting at Collectormania ?

I was planning to meet

Ben Hawkey Carice van Houten Derek Jacobi Erin Richards Jason Flemyng

I too was planning Ben, Carice, Derek and Erin as well as Jimmy Greaves and my son was meeting Jimmy Bullard. While there are a number of others we are to meet I think this is the worst year I have ever had re cancellations.

I was going to be meeting Erin Richards :(

Will be meeting Steven Williams.

Still undecided on Anthony Carrigan.

Ye i cant decide if i want to meet Anthony Carrigan or not

At first I thought "YEP! Two #Gotham guests!" then when Erin had to cancel I was like "Dangit, only one"

Thing is, I would ideally like to wait until October (when the dvd gets released) to get the main cast on it - but I do have something for the rest of the cast to sign (although Victor - Anthonys character - isn't on the item) being in 5 of 22 episodes he certainly did leave a very promiment mark so he's very important/integral to the show :)

At first I thought "YEP! Two #Gotham guests!" then when Erin had to cancel I was like "Dangit, only one"

Thing is, I would ideally like to wait until October (when the dvd gets released) to get the main cast on it - but I do have something for the rest of the cast to sign (although Victor - Anthonys character - isn't on the item) being in 5 of 22 episodes he certainly did leave a very promiment mark so he's very important/integral to the show :)

Ye i was gonna meet him wen erin was there now there is just him im wondering if its worth bringing my poster up for just the one signature

Ye i was gonna meet him wen erin was there now there is just him im wondering if its worth bringing my poster up for just the one signature

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way, theres a whole load of different ways to look at this:

* His characters very integral.

* I don't know if this is going to be his first appearance or if we'll have to wait five years or something to see him again.

* How important is getting his sig on your poster to you?

Believe me, I've been going through these questions myself, and I guess if I didn't have priorities like a phone bill or food to buy then this would be a no brainer. I have a poster for him to sign as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way, theres a whole load of different ways to look at this:

* His characters very integral.

* I don't know if this is going to be his first appearance or if we'll have to wait five years or something to see him again.

* How important is getting his sig on your poster to you?

Believe me, I've been going through these questions myself, and I guess if I didn't have priorities like a phone bill or food to buy then this would be a no brainer. I have a poster for him to sign as well.

Ye there the same questions im having,

Well im going both days so i think if i still have the money left i might grabt he signature

• Like 1

Ye there the same questions im having,

Well im going both days so i think if i still have the money left i might grabt he signature

Exactly - you're going both days? I'm only there on Saturday, you're lucky you'll have a longer time to decide :)