Guest talks..

Shame there isnt any guest talks for this event, they always are a good way to take some time out and relax, listen to some q+a's and storys from guests.

i would have liked to have seen william sadler do a q+a about his career, and nick blood do a q+a or something about shield.

When SM inroducded the entry fees they near enough promised talks and more stuff for Milton Keynes but all they are doing is games, photo shoots and autograghs and a greenscreen... same as last year.. whether is is because they can't use the room they they built on the side of the stadium or they havent got the "right" guests for talks, waiting for next year or just giving out promises they can't keep and making us pay so they get more money, I don't know but Lets hope next year we get more Tv/film guests and something a little different to make the show even better than all the other collectormania mks.. Can't wait for tomorrow to meet a few guests.. Lets just hope the weekend turns out well :)

• Like 1

im sure there is room to put up those temp walls like they have done at plenty of other shows plus they said there would be talks at MK

Well if there's nowhere to hold talks, I don't see why SM would say they're looking to start doing them...

Yeah i know, this show is very poor in lineup to me, unless your a sports fan then its great. but will be a very quick guest meeting for me as theres only 2 that interest me, and without any talks, there will only be the stalls so will havea good browse at them. as many have said in other posts feels like they are just slowly winding mk down, im probably wrong but feels that way.

When SM inroducded the entry fees they near enough promised talks and more stuff for Milton Keynes but all they are doing is games, photo shoots and autograghs and a greenscreen... same as last year.. whether is is because they can't use the room they they built on the side of the stadium or they havent got the "right" guests for talks, waiting for next year or just giving out promises they can't keep and making us pay so they get more money, I don't know but Lets hope next year we get more Tv/film guests and something a little different to make the show even better than all the other collectormania mks.. Can't wait for tomorrow to meet a few guests.. Lets just hope the weekend turns out well :)

• Like 1

There wasn't even any gaming that they was going to do this year... Not that I am a massive gamer but for people who enjoy it it was a loss. I found the marque with all the stalls in was a bit small and crammed, esspecaily when it got busy. I did feel sorry for them because it was raining and the floor was so wet and they had to keep everything off the floor!

im sure there is room to put up those temp walls like they have done at plenty of other shows plus they said there would be talks at MK

Well if there's nowhere to hold talks, I don't see why SM would say they're looking to start doing them...

I'm sure there is, too. I meant that I highly doubt there's nowhere suitable for talks to be held. Although, given that the arena was unavailable and things were cramped enough as it was, perhaps in this case there really wasn't room.

There wasn't even any gaming that they was going to do this year... Not that I am a massive gamer but for people who enjoy it it was a loss. I found the marque with all the stalls in was a bit small and crammed, esspecaily when it got busy. I did feel sorry for them because it was raining and the floor was so wet and they had to keep everything off the floor!

Wholeheartedly agree. I gave up on the marquee because it was so packed, I couldn't actually get near enough to the stalls to see anything. A bit of a shame, but I went back at around 5 o'clock and found it was far less busy and took the chance to buy up some stuff. The weather was a shame but couldn't be helped. Not the most convenient area to have the stalls, though...

• Like 1

I'm sure there is, too. I meant that I highly doubt there's nowhere suitable for talks to be held. Although, given that the arena was unavailable and things were cramped enough as it was, perhaps in this case there really wasn't room.

Wholeheartedly agree. I gave up on the marquee because it was so packed, I couldn't actually get near enough to the stalls to see anything. A bit of a shame, but I went back at around 5 o'clock and found it was far less busy and took the chance to buy up some stuff. The weather was a shame but couldn't be helped. Not the most convenient area to have the stalls, though...

!

I managed to go round first thing in the morning (about 9.30) and will be doing the same today.hoping it won't be as busy as yesterday!

yeah in all honesty the event wasnt that good, had a great experience with 2 guests i met and bought a couple of things from the stalls..when i could actually get to them but was crap all set out on the concourse and that tent. glad it was free as i wouldnt have paid for that show. it will all depends on the guests next time if i even bother going.

Good for the cosplayers, But WHY was it held in the middle of a walk way? there was loads of unused room upstairs! I just felt sorry for wheelchair and pushchairs trying to get through that very small walkway they made! The stalls in the tent was a nightmare too.. all their stuff had to kept of the floor to stop it getting wet and it was so crammed! even today! hopefully SM will take all the issues into an account for next time!