LFCC Winter tickets now onsale!

This is not good at all, a massive hike in terms of validation for those of us customers that buy a lot of photoshoot tickets. I've done my Summer order in about 4 orders, so have paid £10 so far, but I have booked 24 photoshoots, a diamond pass and a gold pass, plus extra entry tickets for friends and family, which on this new rate would have cost me an extra £30 !!!

• Like 2

That's really not on. A huge increase if you buy a lot. There's got to be a way to make the system add on the previous £2.50 automatically as an addition when you check out or something. I really can't believe it can't be adapted, it's just software. :no:

• Like 3

The validation fee proved to be problematic because half of the people forgot to add it, attendees wanted an automatic add on. That is what is happening now.

When we used to get tickets mailed to us, the £2.50 fee was automatically added to the total; we didn't have to 'remember' to click anything. That's what we wanted, yes; not a new system that will end up costing some people loads more in 'admin fees' than the old system did.....
  • Like 6

lams, I am really sorry you have lost money again. We've been through this a number of times, you have had bad luck before. I totally get you're upset. But what does the new fee have to do with your money loss?

You will notice this topic has not been closed. Discussion is fine, but once posts are crossing a certain line they will go.

Why isn't there just a postage cost added at the end like before? We know it's not a postage cost but surely that makes more sense then charge a lot extra? Cause it's a huge price hike if buy in bulk - and is there any extra benefit to the consumer?

Is there any official reason other then we found that people couldn't understand before how to validate so we lunch everyone by charging more?

• Like 3

I really don't understand how £1 per item can be justified? is it not easier to AUTOMATICALLY, have the system add on £1 per transaction? people will lose so much money!

Edited by Sazzzy
  • Like 3

do you not think this is a step TOO far, money to me tbh is not that much an issue but paying extra for nothing is not really fair to the end customers. i usually have anywhere from 20-30 photoshoots at events so im to be charged an extra £20-30 for no other reason than its easier for your software doesnt really make a good point. its a time of looking after your existing customers not forcing them out of the market.

• Like 10

you should have added the £2.5 automatically end off. it is just a way to grab more money off people because you know for some guests fans won t risk queueing on the day to get their tickets.

surely it is as easy to add automatically a charge , if the company software can t do that, well maybe go see someone that can do.

You said it has been done because people have complain, i will be curious to see the % of people that did compare to the all of the sales. there is no advantage for your customers, once again you re using a bad feedback to make the situation worse for the fans.

• Like 3

apparently by law you can charge a one-off fee per order, but if you are going to add an extra £1 onto every item then that is false advertising. if a photoshoot is advertised at £15. it should now be advertised as £16 as it is now not posible to purchase said photoshoot for £15. this has come direct from trading standards.

• Like 6

Sorry I'm confused ....So if I ordered 10 photoshoots I'd pay 10 pound instead of 2.50 - how does that work ? What's increased? Is it email and post now?

No it's the same as you got for £2.50 but with an extra fee .... Because

Sorry I'm confused ....So if I ordered 10 photoshoots I'd pay 10 pound instead of 2.50 - how does that work ? What's increased? Is it email and post now?

Yes, if you order 10 shoots you will have to pay £10 in fees, and all tickets will be emails (except if any Diamond guests are introduced which is unlikely for the winter event). Edited by Wrong Name

This system will only work to punish your best customers and will only lead to long and messy lines at the event itself because people will be saving significant money to do that rather than pre-ordering anything. You're not solving anything, you're creating new problems.

• Like 8

I've asked SM to comment. I will close here for now as unfortunately the last couple of posts have again been over that line I mentioned in my last post again. As I have said, wording your comments is generally not a problem. Once name calling and accusations start in those comments they become a problem. I've tried to let this run, but obviously unfortunately some people have decided to abuse this.

SM can reopen this once they come on.