The Killing (TV Series)
Carl Reddick

Scandal (TV Series)
Hollis Doyle

Star Trek: Enterprise (TV Series)
Zho'Kaan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001344/

• Like 4

Nice guest... What about James Purefoy and Michael Ealy - the 3 killers all together.... :thumbup:

And sam underwood!!

Oh god yes, I forgot about him... Have to be honest, this series Michael Ealy had me completely mesmerised by his performance that I feel he over shadowed Mark but then Mark over shadowed Joe a little in series 2...

Nice guest... What about James Purefoy and Michael Ealy - the 3 killers all together.... :thumbup:

And sam underwood!!

Oh god yes, I forgot about him... Have to be honest, this series Michael Ealy had me completely mesmerised by his performance that I feel he over shadowed Mark but then Mark over shadowed Joe a little in series 2...

I wasn't a fan of theo :(, mark and luke were my favourites.

I need to watch the rest of series 3 tho!!

And sam underwood!!

I wasn't a fan of theo :(, mark and luke were my favourites.

I need to watch the rest of series 3 tho!!

I think Joe will always be my favourite but that's because he was the first killer we saw and his character kept me watching the whole 3 series (Plus he lives in a village near my home town is an added bonus). Agree Mark and Luke were awesome, totally changed the dynamic of series 2...

THAT'S WHY HE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR! I recognised his face and his name, but I couldn't think where'd I'd seen him recently :smile:

I must admit I had to IMDB him because I recognised his face (rubbish with names tho). I would have thought Showmasters would have mentioned he was in The Following especially as it was such a popular show?

Edited by amandajane7775