Jennifer Rubin photo shoot friday?

Hi everyone, I see Jennifer is at LFCC all 3 days but no tickets for a photo shoot for the Friday? Can I just confirm that shes just not doing photos on the Friday and its not a website over look?

many thanks in advance

michael

Ask her at the table to take a photo with you. Bring a camera or a phone with one and ask her can you take a few pics with her at the table.

im going to be on my own, ill ask she and the crew member can only say no lol if she says yes and the crew person is happy to take a photo id be over the moon :)

There'll be signs in the area. If they say "no photography" she won't be doing any photos. "No posed photos" means no photos with her, but you can take a photo of her.

If photos are allowed crew members will be happy to take the photo for you.

• Like 1

Ask her at the table to take a photo with you. Bring a camera or a phone with one and ask her can you take a few pics with her at the table.

im going to be on my own, ill ask she and the crew member can only say no lol if she says yes and the crew person is happy to take a photo id be over the moon :)

Exactly she can only say no. :clap: I'll be meeting her too.

• Like 1

Please everyone, if there's a sign "no photos" you're doing everyone a huge favor by not asking. We've had people come on here asking despite signs, being told "no" and then complaining the whole situation was awkward for them way too often...

if there is a sign then no I wont be asking as this just saves embarrassment for both partys. however we wont know till the day, from what I hear shes really laid back and loves the conventions. just a shame about ken segos :(

I think it's more to do with i've been going to shows since 2007 and at every one i've been to i could probably count on one hand the number of guests that had a no photos sign up at each show, it's certainly not a common thing and you're right if she doesn't have a sign up saying no posed photos then you should ask for one, Jennifer is very fan friendly and I wouldn't expect her to change her way of doing things for London.

But obviously the rules are don't ask for photos if there is a sign saying no posed photos.

• Like 1