Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL TRAYNOR

Always good to have Walking Dead guests, my out of this world guests request would be Andrew Lincoln, Lauren Cohan, Steven Yeun and John Bernthal.... But everyone else from the show would be great as well

Always good to have Walking Dead guests, my out of this world guests request would be Andrew Lincoln, Lauren Cohan, Steven Yeun and John Bernthal.... But everyone else from the show would be great as well

Jon Bernthal came to Winter LFCC in 2013 - he was filming Fury at the time and hid his cropped haircut under a flatcap the whole time lol! He was really lovely to meet, hopefully he'll come back to another :-)

Edited by walkerbait
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Jon Bernthal came to Winter LFCC in 2013 - he was filming Fury at the time and hid his cropped haircut under a flatcap the whole time lol! He was really lovely to meet, hopefully he'll come back to another :-)

I missed Jon in 2013 but a friend of mine met him and said he was fantastic, would be brilliant to have him back.

• Like 2

I missed Jon in 2013 but a friend of mine met him and said he was fantastic, would be brilliant to have him back.

same here I missed him as well I have also missed Jeff Kober and lew temple as well would love to have them back

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 3

Jon Bernthal was ACE! really nice bloke. really down to earth.

Michael pena (who was also filming fury) came along too. i got his autograph as well :D

• Like 2

• Moderators

Michael pena (who was also filming fury) came along too. i got his autograph as well :D

I heard about that, what a bonus!!

I heard about that, what a bonus!!

I met Jon (he was awesome, as the others have said) and saw Michael but wasn't lucky enough to meet him too.

• Like 3

o

He really was! I was brave enough to ask him a question at his talk and (excuse fangirl moment!) he said "Hey Girl" when I stood up - I giggled like a buffoon haha! I missed Lew & Jeff too, also gutted I won't meet Chad at MK this weekend, we just have to hope they all come back again lol!