Arrival time?

yes will be good being there friday to get an idea of the layout of the place, although we wont know for sure where the diamond guests will be situated sat but still, will be a nice headstart to plan on where to go.

Apart from Paxton same here I just hope the floor plan is clearly show. But suppose we can get feel for the place Friday

• Like 1

Getting to the venue just after 9am Saturday......and going straight for a Charles Dance VQ ticket :cool:

I'll be doing the very same as you! :P I have shoots and talks almost constantly up to about 1 o'clock, and a photo with him later in the afternoon. Would love to get his auto beforehand!

Since i finally got a gold im hoping to get there around 8ish on sat, diamond guest wise im wanting weaver and paxton so im hoping ill get lucky :)

Well cya then at 8ish, I should arrive that time also, if I see a wookie in LA Lakers colors next to me I'll say hi ;)

• Like 1

yes will be good being there friday to get an idea of the layout of the place, although we wont know for sure where the diamond guests will be situated sat but still, will be a nice headstart to plan on where to go.

Apart from Paxton same here I just hope the floor plan is clearly show. But suppose we can get feel for the place Friday

Teabelly you wearing costume so can recognise you lol

• Like 1

first time going to a film and comic con. and am planning what time to arrive for. I only have two photo shoots booked, first one jason david frank and other jason faunt costume which from the timetable will be later on in the day. my cousin doesn't want to get there for 9am and we are looking at getting there at round 10.23. is this a good time to arrive at.

Getting there for about 8.15. Not getting any autos Saturday, just shoots and talks, with them beginning at 10.30am :)

If you're not getting autographs there's no real need to get there that early - unless you really like to queue. Just estimating based on previous years (so very far from a guarantee), but if you get there for 8:15 you might get in around 9:20ish. If you arrive after 9:45 you should get in pretty much straightaway. That still gives you plenty of time to get your bearings before 10:30.

I plan to arrive around 8:15 am and I've a photoshoot (already paid) at 9:30-10am on Saturday... Hope it'll be good.

You should be fine. If it's getting past 9.30 and you're still no where near the entrance i would speak to one of the crew so you dont miss your photoshoot

I plan to arrive around 8:15 am and I've a photoshoot (already paid) at 9:30-10am on Saturday... Hope it'll be good.

You should be fine. If it's getting past 9.30 and you're still no where near the entrance i would speak to one of the crew so you dont miss your photoshoot

Okay, thanks :smile:

Hey everyone. Excited for the con? I know I am. What time do you think is best to start queuing up over the weekend? I don't fancy being at the back of a very large queue for hours on end. Just need to pack and work out my schedule now of talks photo shoots and diamond pass stuff. Safe travels all and thanks showmasters for organising it all.

• Moderators

Unfortunately that a bit of a crystal ball question, it's very hard to say when you should queue up as this years event is much different to previous years (diamond passes, Friday now longer etc) in my opinion most people generally queue an hour or two in advance, some queue for longer.

Edited by StuartG2198

I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Absolutely no idea what to expect as I've never been to anything like this before, but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy myself.

I was planning on arriving to queue about an hour before doors open, with standard entry. However, now that the timetable has been released and I've noticed that Sigourney Weaver has her first shoot at 9.30 I'm wondering if I should arrive earlier. I know she has a later shoot but it's last thing and I'd like to be away by then. So might have to start queuing earlier than I hoped.