Arrival time?

I have been going to LFCC since the very first one at Wembley.

It is always difficult to predict with a new venue and the show growing exact details but:

1. If you are after getting autos with any of the diamond guests I would strongly suggest you arrive no later than 8.00 a.m. to pick up a virtual queue ticket. particularly on Saturday. There is no guarantee of course you will get an auto, because we've never had Diamond guests before, but this has worked fine over the years for me in terms of the busier guests at events.

2. There really is no need to camp outside over night, the earliest people tend to arrive is more like 6/6.30 a.m.

3. Friday and Sunday are always quieter, busy yes, but not as crazy as the Saturday, so if you really don't have to go on the Saturday, then don't , pick a quieter day

4. Before you go study the floor plan which is normally released a few days before, also make a list of what you want to see and do , particularly if a guest is only there one day, so you don't miss them

5. If you have photoshoots study the schedule for these as well, so you can identify any potential clashes, I have 3 photoshoots at the same time before , but with help from the crew have never missed one yet, so if you do have multiple clashes let someone know. As a rule of thumb go to the one that ends first, so if you have Michael J Fox say 10 to 11 and Christopher Lloyd 10 to 10.45 , go to Christopher's first.

• Like 1

I think I will arrive around 8 o´clock at Hammersmith Station saturday, during my walk to the venue , I´ll stop at some bakery to get a croissant ( oh yes I have class :P ) , and then I think I q at the Gold Pass line around 8.30 , where I will get then my wristband or the real goldpass while standing and waiting to get inside if I understand correctly.

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1

Would your advice on arrival time for the saturday also relate to gold pass holders too? Im got a gold pass for the first time this year so will be picking it up on the friday and ive been told by other people not on the forum that with golds arriving 8-8.30 is fine?

I have been going to LFCC since the very first one at Wembley.

It is always difficult to predict with a new venue and the show growing exact details but:

1. If you are after getting autos with any of the diamond guests I would strongly suggest you arrive no later than 8.00 a.m. to pick up a virtual queue ticket. particularly on Saturday. There is no guarantee of course you will get an auto, because we've never had Diamond guests before, but this has worked fine over the years for me in terms of the busier guests at events.

2. There really is no need to camp outside over night, the earliest people tend to arrive is more like 6/6.30 a.m.

3. Friday and Sunday are always quieter, busy yes, but not as crazy as the Saturday, so if you really don't have to go on the Saturday, then don't , pick a quieter day

4. Before you go study the floor plan which is normally released a few days before, also make a list of what you want to see and do , particularly if a guest is only there one day, so you don't miss them

5. If you have photoshoots study the schedule for these as well, so you can identify any potential clashes, I have 3 photoshoots at the same time before , but with help from the crew have never missed one yet, so if you do have multiple clashes let someone know. As a rule of thumb go to the one that ends first, so if you have Michael J Fox say 10 to 11 and Christopher Lloyd 10 to 10.45 , go to Christopher's first.

Which is why i think an hour at most with a gold i think. i think its about a 30min tube ride from where im staying to the venue so if i get there for around 8ish ill be happy:)

Gold Passes go in first, a couple of minutes ahead of the crowd. If you want to be one of the first Gold Passes to go in? It is certainly not necessary to show up ridiculously early with a Gold Pass.

• Moderators

OK. So we go to the guest we wanna meet. Then get VQ tickets, then que and pay as the table?

Just so I'm prepared when I arrive!!

Yeh exactly, your VQ ticket will have a number on it, there will be a board near the guests table which will say what VQ number the guest is at, after your number has been called then you queue up and pay at the table

Yeah im picking my gold pass up friday too so ill not have to bother with that saturday. i wanted to make sure im there in line sat as im really hoping to get a vqt for weaver and paxton if i can

I'm hoping to arrive by about 9-9.30. Hope to pick up my Gold Pass on the Friday to save some time. Not too fussed about being really early, it mostly depends on when my various photoshoots are.

Hey there :) With the timetable being released, I was able to plan my own personal schedule.

On Friday, my first photo shoot starts at 13.30, on Saturday at 9.30 and on Sunday on 10.15

When should I arrive outside Olympia Hall? Unfortunately, I only have regular entry, but I am surprisingly tough when it comes to waiting in line, so any advice would be really helpful.

My personal guess: Arrival on Friday at 12.00, on Saturday on 7.00 and on Sunday on 7.00.

Thank you! :-)

Hey there :) With the timetable being released, I was able to plan my own personal schedule.

On Friday, my first photo shoot starts at 13.30, on Saturday at 9.30 and on Sunday on 10.15

When should I arrive outside Olympia Hall? Unfortunately, I only have regular entry, but I am surprisingly tough when it comes to waiting in line, so any advice would be really helpful.

My personal guess: Arrival on Friday at 12.00, on Saturday on 7.00 and on Sunday on 7.00.

Thank you! :-)

I'd say that if you arrived at the times you have guessed you should be ok.

If we get there by 745 ish / 8am latest, do people think that maybe too late to get an early enough VQ ticket for Sigourney, Michael Gambon , Bill Paxton and Hayley ?

What about the Sunday? The same ?

Also, trying to get to Friday show around 1215/30. Hoping to get Christopher Lloyd and Neve Campbell done that day, so we won't need to on Sat or Sun'

Edited by andrewrolar

If we get there by 745 ish / 8am latest, do people think that maybe too late to get an early enough VQ ticket for Sigourney, Michael Gambon , Bill Paxton and Hayley ?

What about the Sunday? The same ?

Also, trying to get to Friday show around 1215/30. Hoping to get Christopher Lloyd and Neve Campbell done that day, so we won't need to on Sat or Sun'

This is one of those impossible to answer questions as we have no idea what time everyone will show up to start queueing. The best you can do is get there as early as you can.

Are tHere going to be by hundreds of gold members that get in first, or have they learnt from last year and limited the gold tickets sold?

Stan Lees Sunday queue not getting past vq ticket number 1 springs to mind

They have said that there are less Gold passes than last year but have not given a number as to how many. There have been a few people speculating on the number from some things that have been said, but i'm not going to add to that as there's no real evidence.

Hi

I am planning to be outside venue for 8am, does that sound ok? I have a photo shoot at 9.30am ( as I know many other have) I am a little concerned that as there are a lot attending this year it may take a little while for us all to get inside with doors not opening until 9am, hoping that it will allow enough time to get bearings etc. Having looked on Forum I do know SM are saying should not be a problem, guess depends how many want to be early to get good numbered VT Tickets and people who like me have early photo shoots :WAVE:

Does anyone know if there is a separate queuing system for disabled visitors?? I sent an email on Friday and yesterday regarding this but no one has come back to me. Since I bought the tickets as a pressie for my husband he has been put on crutches by the hospital and I'm worried about how long the wait will be outside.