Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Total so far of 35.

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Bumped

haha yeah. i posted this one n cosplay thread. but here it is. not full dress up as i don't have the hair or make up or jewellery, but my cosplay is more less like this one

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11193337_10153831219878452_679278144364858529_n.jpg?oh=a753ea7e3d45e228b6d7087c5191c104&oe=55FF4F15

feel free to say hello when you see me :)

Oh, and the coronation dress even. I've mostly only seen the travel gown. I'm impressed.

I won't be around on the weekend unfortunately as I managed to injure myself, but hopefully I'll see you at a future show.

thank you. Too bad you won't be there but i may be going to the winter comic-con. i see who's going to be there.

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Fury +1

Total so far of 37.

Please let me know if you have been missed, would like to be added, or are bringing anyone else. We have an area booked for 40, so are quite close to capacity already, although dependent on how busy the pub is and the size of the area, may be able to squeeze more in.

Bumped

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Fury +1

Misty86

Total so far of 38.

Bumped

• Moderators

I'd like to join you guys if you don't mind :)

Welcome Misty... I've added you to the list.

Everyone should make sure they hit up the Facebook event created by RoryMcGarrett as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/927176614016174/

Because of my job I don't have Facebook, If there are any important updates would someone mind posting them on here as well as fb?

So far I have:

PenThePirate +3

Vicky_Tait

StuartG2198

timlux

IamRobster

chrisrus +1

RoryMcGarrett

Wrong Name +1?

MissShell

wangobotics +1

Jedimasterjon

teskothemad +1

danygonebad

redjohn

sazzzy +2?

Vicky

DrBungle +1

minchb

MrFusion

Chazzley +4

Iceman71

KFK-88

Fury +1

Misty86

Total so far of 39.

Bumped again

I'd like to join you guys if you don't mind :)

Welcome Misty... I've added you to the list.

Everyone should make sure they hit up the Facebook event created by RoryMcGarrett as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/927176614016174/

Because of my job I don't have Facebook, If there are any important updates would someone mind posting them on here as well as fb?

No problem. We are nearly at the 40. Its been a massively popular idea, and should we get any more than that number I will create a 'waiting list' of sorts and see how many more people want to come. If we get to 50, I will see if the area will hold that many.

Think we should be okay for numbers as some people may only stay for a short period (might not turn up on the night) so have like a rotating door of people coming and going. Though I think the pub is gonna expect a influx of visitors due to the event anyways! But happy we've almost reached 40!

• Like 1