Forum Meet Up - Saturday 18th July

• Moderators

Might need to ask the barman for a bucket of ice to put my feet in lol ;)

This was actually my only concern about doing a meet up after the show, I remember last year on the Saturday I wanted nothing more than to lie in my bed for the rest of the evening my feet were killing me

This was actually my only concern about doing a meet up after the show, I remember last year on the Saturday I wanted nothing more than to lie in my bed for the rest of the evening my feet were killing me
Just make sure you make good use of the gold pass room if you get the chance!

• Moderators

That room is a godsend!!!

(Particularly when well stocked with sweets and crisps)

• Like 1

The Crown and Sceptre seems to be a good choice, they have food and drinks. I´m in :) would have loved to have a shower after the con but my hotel is in Heathrow, so no cold shower only a good cold pint of cider.
Can´t wait to meet you guys :D

• Moderators

I'm sure you can afford it Stuart lol.

I'm relying heavily on the credit card this year, I've spent so much on photo shoots and have just got married last week so it's the tightest I've ever left myself. Normally try save up a few hundred but now I have a wife it's more difficult (don't tell her lol)

• Like 1

I'm relying heavily on the credit card this year, I've spent so much on photo shoots and have just got married last week so it's the tightest I've ever left myself. Normally try save up a few hundred but now I have a wife it's more difficult (don't tell her lol)

Congrats buddy.

• Moderators

Congrats buddy.

Cheers mate!!!

Congrats buddy.

Cheers mate!!!

Yeah, congrats. Enjoy this con as it'll probably be the last one you'll be allowed to in a while! ;)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Congrats buddy.

Cheers mate!!!

Yeah, congrats. Enjoy this con as it'll probably be the last one you'll be allowed to in a while! ;)

Yeh that's my worry lol

• Like 1

:o I never knew such a place existed. The perks of a gold pass ay :dance:

• Moderators

Indeed, it's just a nice little room with a few chairs, a drinks dispenser some sweets and crisps and most importantly tucked away from the madness

Indeed, it's just a nice little room with a few chairs, a drinks dispenser some sweets and crisps and most importantly tucked away from the madness

I'll certainly be in the gold pass room over the weekend. Noticed gold passes are available again in the shop, how many do they sell?

Stuart you need to save those pennies now that you are married. Lemonade for you. Nothing stronger!

I must be the only person from Glasgow who doesn't drink alcohol lol. I wont be attending the meet up. :no:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'll certainly be in the gold pass room over the weekend. Noticed gold passes are available again in the shop, how many do they sell?

SM never reveal how many passes are sold, last year it felt like there was a few to many or at least a lot more than previous years, saying that there was comic gold and silver last year as well.