Gonna be a busy weekend...

Was going through my photoshoot bookings and didnt realise i had as many booked this year, but theres also a few more id like to book for if possible lol, aswel as a couple of talks im interested in seeing, so glad i go for the 3 days!! gonna try get as many autographs as i can on the friday so sat and sunday are left for photoshoots and shopping :)

so far ive got...

Kelly Hu - Fri

Claudia Wells - sat

Christopher LLoyd - Sat

MJF - Sat

Lea Thompson - Sun

Sherilyn Fenn - Sun

Bill Paxton - sun

Would like to get snaps with James Remar too as a warriors fan, maybe james tolkan, donald fullilove and animal from lod.

Gonna be a busy weekend lol

I am just going on Saturday and have the following photoshoots...

MJF

Bill Paxton

John Ratzenberger

Lea Thompson

Sherlynn Fenn

Charles Dance

Noah Wyle

William Forsyth

Emily Kinney

Malcolm McDowell

Carice Van Houten

Anymore good announcements and I am in trouble lol

Edited by Goodie586
  • Like 1

Yeah, I've booked 9 photoshoots for the Friday (did have 10 but Steven Bauer cancelled):

Christopher Lloyd

Robert Englund

James Tolkan

Zach Galligan

Noah Wyle

Jason David Frank

John Ratzenberger

Malcolm McDowell

Kelly Hu

This is the most photoshoots I've ever booked! :)

• Like 1

I don't think this is the largest amount of photo shoots I have ever gone for but probably close.

So far :

Friday:

Richard Dean Anderson

John Ratzenburger

Christopher Lloyd

Saturday:

Gemma Whelan ( need to order)

Charles Dance

Kristian Nairn

Carice Van Houton

Finn Jones.

David Bradley

Sunday:

Natalia Tena

Gareth David-Lloyd

Tim Russ

Ethan Phillips

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Well my trip currently looks like this

Friday

Emily Kinney

Nicole De Boer

Tim Russ

Ethan Phillips

Garrett Wang

Richard Dean Anderson

Jason David Frank

Saturday

Robert Rusler

David Bradley

Chris Lloyd Clockface

Colin Baker In Costume

Lea Thompson

Steve Cardenas

Carice Van Houten

Bill Paxton

Michael Gambon

Sunday

Michael J Fox & The Delorean

Chris Lloyd & The Delorean

Iain Glenn

Natalie Tena

Sylvester McCoy

And I can practically guarantee you that showmasters aren't done yet

• Like 3

Friday

Emily Kinney

Nicole De Boer

Tim Russ

Ethan Phillips

Garrett Wang

Richard Dean Anderson

Jason David Frank

Saturday

Robert Rusler

David Bradley

Chris Lloyd Clockface

Colin Baker In Costume

Lea Thompson

Steve Cardenas

Carice Van Houten

Bill Paxton

Michael Gambon

Sunday

Iain Glenn

Natalie Tena

Sylvester McCoy

Cool! I'll high five you in the JDF photoshoot queue on Friday! ;)
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Friday

Emily Kinney

Nicole De Boer

Tim Russ

Ethan Phillips

Garrett Wang

Richard Dean Anderson

Jason David Frank

Saturday

Robert Rusler

David Bradley

Chris Lloyd Clockface

Colin Baker In Costume

Lea Thompson

Steve Cardenas

Carice Van Houten

Bill Paxton

Michael Gambon

Sunday

Iain Glenn

Natalie Tena

Sylvester McCoy

Cool! I'll high five you in the JDF photoshoot queue on Friday! ;)

Il look forward to it, always nice to meet fellow forum-goers

• Like 2

wow, okay with only having 7 or 8 shoots i have no reason to panic seeing some have 20 lol

I once was only attending for one day and had 11 shoots in that day (plus collecting 14 autographs). It was manic, required a lot of planning (no, I was not gold), including packing zip-lock lunches to eat in queues, and I barely had time to get a quick look at the booths. I'll never do that level of manic again, lol. Sure 8 shoots in a single day is not a small amount, but I have no plans to pick up more than a couple of autographs the whole weekend, so I don't have the double-whammy, lol.

• Like 1

Friday

Emily Kinney

Nicole De Boer

Tim Russ

Ethan Phillips

Garrett Wang

Richard Dean Anderson

Jason David Frank

Saturday

Robert Rusler

David Bradley

Chris Lloyd Clockface

Colin Baker In Costume

Lea Thompson

Steve Cardenas

Carice Van Houten

Bill Paxton

Michael Gambon

Sunday

Iain Glenn

Natalie Tena

Sylvester McCoy

I'm guessing you've got a gold ticket lol...

I'm trying to leave the Sunday free so I can attend a few talks, so my Friday and Saturday are gonna be really busy.

Friday

Emily Kinney, Christopher Lloyd, Nicole DeBoer, James Remar, Garett Wang, Noah Wyle, Tim Russ (Frakes cancelled)

Saturday

Bill Paxton, Jessica Henwick, Carice Van Houten, Malcolm McDowell, Charles Dance, Neve Campbell, MJF.

Sunday

Iain Glen

• Moderators

Friday

Emily Kinney

Nicole De Boer

Tim Russ

Ethan Phillips

Garrett Wang

Richard Dean Anderson

Jason David Frank

Saturday

Robert Rusler

David Bradley

Chris Lloyd Clockface

Colin Baker In Costume

Lea Thompson

Steve Cardenas

Carice Van Houten

Bill Paxton

Michael Gambon

Sunday

Iain Glenn

Natalie Tena

Sylvester McCoy

I'm guessing you've got a gold ticket lol...

I'm trying to leave the Sunday free so I can attend a few talks, so my Friday and Saturday are gonna be really busy.

Friday

Emily Kinney, Christopher Lloyd, Nicole DeBoer, James Remar, Garett Wang, Noah Wyle, Tim Russ (Frakes cancelled)

Saturday

Bill Paxton, Jessica Henwick, Carice Van Houten, Malcolm McDowell, Charles Dance, Neve Campbell, MJF.

Sunday

Iain Glen

I do lol, I was going to keep the Saturday fairly clear for talks but as you can see that went out of the window quite swiftly and since the above post I've added another three photo shoots

• Like 1

I do lol, I was going to keep the Saturday fairly clear for talks but as you can see that went out of the window quite swiftly and since the above post I've added another three photo shoots

Nice one. I have a gold pass too for the first time :D

Realistically, how many photo shoots do you think we can do in a day? I was planning on maxing out at 12 or so...

• Moderators

Realistically, how many photo shoots do you think we can do in a day? I was planning on maxing out at 12 or so...

Gold passes are great, I've said it before having a gold pass makes this show sooooo much better

Off the top of my head I think the most I have personally ever done in a day is 12 so I think you're aiming right, having said that I believe others have done more?

Gold passes are great, I've said it before having a gold pass makes this show sooooo much better

Off the top of my head I think the most I have personally ever done in a day is 12 so I think you're aiming right, having said that I believe others have done more?

Yeah, waiting in those queues last year nearly killed me ;) Looking forward to better seating at the talks too.

Think I'll buy around 10 for Friday since it's only open for 7 hours. Might push my luck and go for as many as 12-15 on the Saturday :D

I've heard of people doing between 20 and 30 even without the gold pass! I haven't gone over 10 myself. I have to take getting autos into account as well as I tend to get more of them than the pics. The guys who go 20+ don't tend to get many autos (I believe) for obvious reasons!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I've heard of people doing between 20 and 30 even without the gold pass! I haven't gone over 10 myself. I have to take getting autos into account as well as I tend to get more of them than the pics. The guys who go 20+ don't tend to get many autos (I believe) for obvious reasons!

Yeh as I usually do the same amount of autos and photo shoots which is why I generally aim for around 12 per day, plus I do enjoy the talks and try to fit them in where I can.

• Like 1

Yeah i like to try get as many autographs as i can from my most wanted guests so with the shoots i have booked on sat and sunday, im planning to use the friday as autograph day if i can, gonna try get as many autos as i can then if possible, leaving me sat and sunday for the photoshoots and hopefully some talks if i can fit them in :)

thats the plan anyway

• Like 1

wow, okay with only having 7 or 8 shoots i have no reason to panic seeing some have 20 lol

I once was only attending for one day and had 11 shoots in that day (plus collecting 14 autographs). It was manic, required a lot of planning (no, I was not gold), including packing zip-lock lunches to eat in queues, and I barely had time to get a quick look at the booths. I'll never do that level of manic again, lol. Sure 8 shoots in a single day is not a small amount, but I have no plans to pick up more than a couple of autographs the whole weekend, so I don't have the double-whammy, lol.

Oh no no no. That's not how you should do it. Take your time. That's what i do. I take my time. I have a conversation with the guests, no rushing around.

Was going through my photoshoot bookings and didnt realise i had as many booked this year, but theres also a few more id like to book for if possible lol, aswel as a couple of talks im interested in seeing, so glad i go for the 3 days!! gonna try get as many autographs as i can on the friday so sat and sunday are left for photoshoots and shopping :)

so far ive got...

Kelly Hu - Fri

Claudia Wells - sat

Christopher LLoyd - Sat

MJF - Sat

Lea Thompson - Sun

Sherilyn Fenn - Sun

Bill Paxton - sun

Would like to get snaps with James Remar too as a warriors fan, maybe james tolkan, donald fullilove and animal from lod.

Gonna be a busy weekend lol

Please tell me you will be dressed like your avatar in your MJF photoshoot?!? :thumbup:

• Like 1

Oh no no no. That's not how you should do it. Take your time. That's what i do. I take my time. I have a conversation with the guests, no rushing around.

It was not on purpose, believe me. I was physically not able to attend more than that one day. I could not attend on Friday because the only flight to London was late Friday evening, and I couldn't attend Sunday because I had to fly back home in the afternoon because the following Monday I was officially getting the keys to my new apartment. It was either attend just Saturday or not attend at all, and no way was I gonna miss out on Gillian Anderson and Holly Marie Combs, lol.

i think Show Masters have done a storming effort this year, i set up my trip prepping for Chris Lloyd and JLOK and now i'm up to £160 of autos! just crossing my fingers that there's no cancellations. i'm hotelling at the Premier Inn about 15 mins away so i can see me getting up and queueing about an hour before to make a dash for queue tickets.

edit, just grabbed a talk ticket for Bill, why not!

Edited by Wolfie138

This year I am more organised and bought more photo ops prior to the event than I usually do:

Friday

Noah Wyle

Daniel Portman

Finn Jones

Saturday

Charles Dance

David Bradley

Sunday

Iain Glen

Gemma Weelan

Natalia Tena

Carice van Houten