• Mighty Joe Young
    • Edge of Tomorrow
    • Tales From The Crypt
    • Vertical Limit
    • Thunderbirds
    • U-571
    • Trespass
    • OTHER

Though the poll options are a bit off. Seeing as how you listed Agents of Shield, where he was only a guest for 6 episodes.

But missed off Big Love, meaning you would have to pick it under other, but he was a main character in that for 5 seasons :P

I put Agents of SHIELD in there because I anticipated it would be one of the most popular options to choose from. Its currently in 2nd place after Aliens so I think its place in the poll is justified.

Tales From The Crypt however only featured Bill in one episode I think (with Brad Dourif) - I put that one in because I thought it was one of the most well remembered episodes and a personal favourite of mine. Trespass (with William Sadler, Ice Cube and Ice-T) is also one of my favourite films.

2013-02-09-trespass150ppi.jpg

Edited by nicky

Though the poll options are a bit off. Seeing as how you listed Agents of Shield, where he was only a guest for 6 episodes.

But missed off Big Love, meaning you would have to pick it under other, but he was a main character in that for 5 seasons :P

I put Agents of SHIELD in there because I anticipated it would be one of the most popular options to choose from. Its currently in 2nd place after Aliens so I think its place in the poll is justified.

Tales From The Crypt however only featured Bill in one episode I think (with Brad Dourif) - I put that one in because I thought it was one of the most well remembered episodes and a personal favourite of mine. Trespass (with William Sadler, Ice Cube and Ice-T) is also one of my favourite films.

2013-02-09-trespass150ppi.jpg

:P

Aliens all the way! He's one of only 2 people to have been killed by an Alien, Predator and Terminator (Lance Henrikson being the other) and I'm a fan of all 3, as well as AoS and Twister. This guy is a legend!

That's the fact Jack! :smile:

from one incredible Bill to another..

• Like 1