Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL GAMBON

• Moderators

Yeah say hi, It will be cool to meet some faces from the forum over the weekend :)

Would be nice to arrange a forum meet up one eve after the show.

I'd be up for that!

Me too, I know things like that have been previously discussed on Facebook unfortunately I don't have Facebook lol

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do we know if he is personalizing?

Will never know this until the day I'm afraid. If the queue is huge (which it maybe as he's only there 1 day) he might be asked not to personalise. Some guests will personalise part way through the day and then stop doing it. Alas this is one question that's really unanswerable until the day itself. I think the safe bet is to assume he won't be personalising and if it turns out he is consider it a bonus.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do we know if he is personalizing?

Will never know this until the day I'm afraid. If the queue is huge (which it maybe as he's only there 1 day) he might be asked not to personalise. Some guests will personalise part way through the day and then stop doing it. Alas this is one question that's really unanswerable until the day itself. I think the safe bet is to assume he won't be personalising and if it turns out he is consider it a bonus.

Thank you, I will probably decide on the day about getting his autograph then. Sadly not sure i can pay £45 just for a squiggle!