Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL GAMBON

I managed to meet Claire Bloom today who was Queen Mary in The Kings Speech. Hopefully I'll be able to get an 8x10 of Michael from that film as well, then I can say I've met the King & Queen!

Edited by LSM

Just a quick question, sorry if I've missed something. Is it just me or is the Diamond Price a bit too much? If you buy a photo, auto and the talk, it totals £105. So it's £70 for the extras and prop shoots. That just seems a bit high to me. I haven't looked into the other diamond passes but I know the MJF pack offers some exclusives like the auto. Can someone please clarify for me?

At least with the diamond, you are guaranteed what you pay for. Whilst normally this wouldn't be an issue as most people get what they need to get done, its peace of mind, more than anything else.

Don't forget, you don't know whether or not this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity, such as the Robert Englund makeup shoot. Also, meeting people like Michael J. Fox. I would've given a lot to meet him, but unfortunately its not possible. However, I'm more than pleased with who I am going to be meeting (all being well).

Also, outside of cons, the chances of meeting these names is highly unlikely, unless you specifically go finding them, e.g. like at a theatre performance. Therefore, the prices are more than acceptable, imo.

Despite the fact I can't afford the diamond passes for MJF and SW, if I could, I would in a heartbeat, but I'd be concerned about my diamond passes clashing.

Sure, it could add up to an expensive weekend, 4 figures plus in some cases, but this really is a once a year thing and the people you meet, you may never get to meet ever again and if they're your heroes , then its worth every penny.

• Like 1

Just a quick question, sorry if I've missed something. Is it just me or is the Diamond Price a bit too much? If you buy a photo, auto and the talk, it totals £105. So it's £70 for the extras and prop shoots. That just seems a bit high to me. I haven't looked into the other diamond passes but I know the MJF pack offers some exclusives like the auto. Can someone please clarify for me?

The extras for Michael are the prints.

As collectorbob has said, if you buy a Diamond Pass you are guaranteed everything. Plus you're getting better talk seats. Some attendees like to be close to the front. If that's worth the money to you, that's a personal choice. The different packages work out differently, they weren't generally announced as "get it cheaper if it's a package" deal.

I have brought the Michael Gambon Diamond Pass, I wish to have two other items signed. My question is can I get them signed at the same time as the one that comes as part of the Diamond Pass. I know I will have to pay for the other two items to be signed, that's not a problem.

I have brought the Michael Gambon Diamond Pass, I wish to have two other items signed. My question is can I get them signed at the same time as the one that comes as part of the Diamond Pass. I know I will have to pay for the other two items to be signed, that's not a problem.

Yes you can.

I have bought a photo with Michael. I know i will get an autograph with him too. I noticed above gold pass holders still need to buy a talk ticket- will they be available to buy at LFCC or do we need to pre-buy them?

Edited by stargate geek emily

I have bought a photo with Michael. I know i will get an autograph with him too. I noticed above gold pass holders still need to buy a talk ticket- will they be available to buy at LFCC or do we need to pre-buy them?

It's one of those questions that is hard to answer; it's like how long is a piece of string.

They might be available to buy at LFCC but they might not - it just depends on how much you want to go to a talk - so if it sells out it sells out